Oneshot 10. [Trouble Maker]

Ship: Heeseung × Sunoo

Requested by elizajanee_!!

Again, please imagine that Sunoo is taller than Heeseung!

Will be scenes of bullying! But not that graphic.

Start!

Heeseung sighed as he looked up at the huge school.

HYBE University.

One of the most prestigious schools in Korea.

Heeseung wasn't known to have a good reputation, seemingly known as a "bad boy". It's actually just a stereotype people at his school used to call him naming that he had rejected multiple girls and boys, and something more than that.

But that really made no sense to Heeseung, though, he still played along.

He dropped his head, holding onto the straps on his bag tightly.

He slung the bag over his shoulder and popped a strawberry flavoured lollipop into his mouth.

He walked into the school's hallway and immediately made his way to his lockers.

He placed his bag in the locker and took out his history books.

It was still quite early, nearly 30 minutes till class started.

He was about to make his way to the garden when he felt a familiar warm hand grip his wrist tightly.

He turned his head and saw the head of the council, and also the most annoying dude, Kim Sunoo.

Rolling his eyes, he scoffed, "What do you want?"

Sunoo didn't say anything, bringing his hands up to Heeseung's head, brushing the messy hair with his hands.

A red hue graced his face as Heeseung looked down, trying to hide his flustered face.

"You need to stop dying your hair, it's been like the fifth time." Sunoo calmly stated.

"And how many times must I tell you to stop wearing jewellery to school?" Sunoo sighed, hands now touching the silver dangly star earing adorning Heeseung's left ear.

Heeseung shoved his hand away, "Don't touch my earing." Heeseung spoke through gritted teeth. Memories suddenly flooding his head.

Flashback

"Heeseungie~ Come here! Look what grandma made for you!" His grandma called out.

Heeseung poked his head through the door frame, sparkling doe eyes looking at his grandma excitingly, black fluffy hair bouncing as he made his way to his grandma.

"Isn't it so pretty, Seung-ah?" His grandma asked, smiling fondly as she took Heeseung's little hands into hers, pulling him nearer to her.

Heeseung's lips stretched into a graceful smile as he eyed the sparkly earing in his grandmother's hand.

"It looks so pretty grandma!" Heeseung exclaimed, amazed by the shimmering silver under the Sun's light.

"Stay still, Seungie, let grandma put it on for you."

"There you go." His grandma smiled softly, standing up with a grunt as she brought the younger boy to the mirror.

"It looks so good on you, my child." She spoke, placing her calloused, wrinkly hands on the young boy's shoulders.

Heeseung admired the silver star with amazement evident in his eyes.