Vol3

VonChicago 2:30pm

Von
Chicago 2:30pm

"Von get on this ride wit me" Brandi said running up to me wit a big ass smile. "Ask Calvin" I said.

"Him and booka and kaci went to the food stand and before u say durk he on the ride wit india so pleaseeee" she put both her index finger together pouting.

"Mane cmon" I shook my head and she ran to this big ass slide and i followed behind her. Ha ass was fat asf Nd da way dat bitch movin I can't keep my eyes off it.

"VON HELLO" She yelled Makin me snap out of my thoughts.

"Wat girl🙄"

"Can u carry me up the stairs ion feel like walkin all the way up there"

"Now u pushin tha limit brandi get tah steppin" I said getting infront of her walking up tha stairs. We got to tha top and I realized..I can't get on this big ass slide wth.

I looked back at her and she was jus standing there waiting in line messing wit her nails. She was lookin good asl ngl. I always had a thang fah ha but she was always in Calvin face and dat shit pissed me off so I left it alone. Also tha fact that she's durk lil sister. Dat nigga would go crazy if I tried to fw ha. I would do some shit to ha. Lookin at ha jus made a Nigga hard.

"Boo tf u lookin at" she mugged me then smiled.

"Shut up"

"Ok daddy" she looked back down messin wit her nails again.

"Don't do that shit bruh"

She started dying laughing and Ian find shit funny. Goofy ass.

"You guys are next" the man said pullin a big ass floaty out. "Girl u betta get in the front"

"No u, lemme find out u scared" she poked my face laughing.

"Mane getcha ass ina front fah u be on dis mf by yaself"

"Omfg I shouldn't have even asked u" once she said that I turned and went down tha stairs. "Von bro" she yelled.

Brandi2:45

Brandi
2:45

"Von bro" I yelled and he kept walking. This Nigga. "I can ride with u if u want" A little girl said. She looked 8 or 9. "Um ok" I smiled.

"I'm Aaliyah but my friends call me liyah" she said after the ride.

"I'm Brandi"

"Your very pretty, you have a bf?" She said making me laugh.

"No I don't dudes are bitches" I stopped walking looking at her. "You right they all are. Well except my brother" she put her hand on her hip.

"U right our brothers are the only ones who aren't"

"Well also another dude, this boy named Jordan who goes to my school"

"Ouuu who's Jordan"

"My crush we might go out"

"Hmm well don't move to fast, you got the rest of ya life to think about boys"

"You sound like my mama"

After that she grabbed my hand and we got on another ride. By 3:00 me and her had rode almost all the rides in the water park.

"Sis nigga I be lookin for u" durk ran up to me. "Who dis" he raised his eyebrow pointing at the little girl.

"Omg lil durk, YOU KNO LIL DURK" she jumped up. "Yea he's my brother" I smiled. "She's my friend I made we been riding rides together bubba"

"Oh shii wsp" he said giving her a hug. She was excited asl. "Aaliyah mom ready to go" a tall dude came up to her. "Who u" he asked.

"She's my friend and she's singleee too and her brother is lil durk" she said talking fast.

"Lol hi I'm Brandi me and her we're jus riding a couple rides together"

"Wsp I'm Rashad" he shook my hand smiling, looking at eachother and durk and Aaliyah sat back looking at us.

"Why they jus staring at eachother" Durk asked looking down at Aaliyah

"There like me and Jordan" she looked up at him

"Who Jordan Ms. ma'am" durk asked her.

"My boo thang at school"

"Nahh u a lil to young fah that Ima come beat em up"

"Lemme get yo number ma" wit that Aaliyah and durk snapped out of there convo and both looked at us. I gave it to him and told Aaliyah bye then me and durk walked bck wit errbody else.

"Where the hell chucky been" booka said referring to me.

"Wit my new friend I made" i cheesed then looked at Von big forehead ass and rolled my eyes flicking him off.

"Y'all ready to go" durk asked and we all ended up leaving.