Vol 10

Brandi POV

"Hey smurk, Hey Von, ew rudolf" I moved out the way letting the boys in my crib.

"Wsp lil folk" Von said

"Wsg sis, INDIA BRING YA ASS"

"Hey Godzilla" booka pushed me and we started fighting.

I went in my room seeing Von in my bed. He walked ova to me and gave me a kiss.

"I thought I told u to pack last night"

"I kno but I got tired. I'm almost done" He laid back in my bed laughing.

"Cause yo ass was on FaceTime doin backflips and shit. Hyper ass"

"Shut up cause u was hyping me up" I went in the bathroom grabbing my deodorant, body wash and hair stuff.

First day in Miami
_____________
2:48pm

We jus landed in Miami and got to our hotel rooms. We all finna go to the beach and me and Von in the room getting ready.

"Dat ass fat" Von walked pass me smacking my ass.

He finished putting his shit on and I grabbed my cover up which was jus a oil tight kinda see thru dress

He finished putting his shit on and I grabbed my cover up which was jus a oil tight kinda see thru dress. Me and Von met errbody else downstairs. "We goin to the beach mfs" I said running out the hotel.

We got to the beach and booka put the speaker up. Me, india, and kaci all went down in the water and they record me shakin my ass. "It's nice asf down here"

"I'm finna find me a bar, I'm tryna get lit tonightttttt and we goin to the strip club" she said and we all sat in the sand letting the water hit our legs.

"You and Von fuckin ain't y'all" india asked and I bust out laughing. "No"

They both looked at eachother and back at me. "We nottt"

"Y'all got a thang for each other tho" kaci nodded, "I'm not fuckin wit y'all two" I got up going to the water.

We skipping to her birthday!!

Day 3
__________
11:55am

I woke up to Von hitting me with pillows. "Get up" he pulled the cover off me. "Why u sleeping naked" he mugged me and I sat up covering myself. He bit his lip staring at me and I grabbed the cover, covering myself up.

"Cause it's comfortable turn around" he turned around and I wrapped the sheet around me. "I'm finna go to tha lobby and get me some breakfast" he walked out the hotel.

I got up brushing my teeth and showered. When I got out I wrapped my towel around me and did my facial routine. Walking back into the room i put my orange one piece swim suit in and started to do my make up.