Vol 20

Von POV

"Speakin of them niggas I swear I thought I seen Brandi at the club the other night" Tommy said while rolling his blunt

"Speakin of them niggas I swear I thought I seen Brandi at the club the other night" Tommy said while rolling his blunt. "Wym" I asked.

"Ha ass almost got shot"

"So u shot at my bitch" I stood up, "I wasn't aiming fah ha that's the point" he said. "So folk spit out wtf u tryna say" I said getting irritated. I pulled my phone out recording and putting it in my pocket.

"I was aiming at that nigga vinno, and she was wit that Nigga to. Somebody said they left together" he said and I scrunched my face feeling my blood began to boil.

"U sure dat was Brandi nigga, she ain't even dat type of female" booka laughed. "Yea I'm sure Nigga, look" he pulled his phone out and it was a picture of Brandi and dat nigga at a club. "Y'all Nigga got to go" I said.'

"Aww shit he in his feelings now, he ain't no betta, cheatin ass" muwop laughed getting up. "Ight gang we out" booka said dappin me up and they left.

I sat on my couch callin Brandi bck to bck but no answer. "Bro wtf" I threw my phone on tha couch. I heard my front door open and seen it was my babymama.

"U ok" she walked ova to me setting on the couch and true ran u the stairs. "Yea im coo" I looked ova at ha. "I missed u" she got on top of me. "Wyd folk" I looked at ha and she tugged on my pants. She got up and grabbed my jeans pulling me to tha room. Y'all kno what happened.

_______
_________
2 hours later*
Brandi POV

I sat on ft with Vinno shi was arguing wit the person taking his order.

Ig this gone be Vinno^^

"They gone spit in yo food Friend" I said and he drove off. "Fuck dem" he mugged and I died laughing. "My birthday In 3 weeks" he looked in the camera. "What u want for yo birthday" I went in my bathroom and started curling my hair.

"I can't have what I want" he smirked and I started blushing. "Nah but aslong as u come I'm happy" he said. "I still gotta get u a gift" I said, "get me what u wanna get me" he said and I nodded. "Friend I gotta make a drop so hmu later" he said. "Ok be safe friend" I said hanging up.

I heard a knock at my door and walked out my room looking through the peep hole seeing Von. I opened it a little and he looked up. I smelt the weed and liquor on him. "Wsp"

"What u want" I peeped my head thru the door. "Shii i wanna talk, u ain't answering my calls or nun. Why u hidin" he said In a quiet raspy voice and raised his eyebrow with his eyes hella low. "I jus wasn't expecting u"

"Okayyy... so u gone let me in or wha gang" he asked and I opened the door turning around and he came in closing the door.

I went bck in my bathroom and he followed nd while I curled my hair he looked at me wit a weird look. "You don't value yo life huh" he asked and I looked over at him still curling my hair. He pulled his gun out cocking it while leaning in the door way.

Is that supposed to scare a bitch.

"Von what" I rolled my eyes looking at him through the mirror. He got behind me pushing me against the counter and I felt the cold base from his gun on my neck. "U disrespectful asf gang. Got niggas comin and tellin me dey seen u wit dat opp ass nigga" he said.

"Tf is u talm bout" I played dumb. "Stop fucking playin wit me Brandi" he sternly said and i looked at him through the mirror. "U fucking him" he put the gun on the counter still standing behind me.

"No" I combed through my hair, "so u gone lie to me" he said calmly. "I'm not lyin Von bck up" I turned around pushing him bck some. He put his phone infront of me wit a picture of me and vinno at the party. "So" I put the phone down and he showed me the video of Tommy telling him I was at the club. Snitch. Grabbing my edge control and began to do my edges.

"So u lyin"

"I'm not lyin bout shit he's a friend, Von u can leave" I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my neck throwing me against my closet door. "V-Vonn" I struggled to breathe, "you lucky I can't put my fucking hands on u, call dat nigga and ask em where he at"

"No" I crossed my arms and he squeezed tighter causing me to grab his wrist, "I can't breath Dayvon" I whined and he loosened up a little still with a tight grip. He grabbed my phone unlocking it and Called vinno. He put me up to the phone when he answer. I stayed quiet not sayin anything til he gripped my neck tighter and put the phone on mute. "Ask him where he at gang" he said unmuting the phone

"Hey vinno where u at I wanna come over" I said and he told me where he was at. Von hung up the phone letting me go and I seen him scrolling through our messages. "I'll be back" he put my phone in his pocket leaving.

"Give me my phone" I punched his bck and he kept walking. "VON" I yelled and he ignored me walking out the door "I hate you bro, don't come bck" I said slamming my door.

A couple days later*

I texted vinno again and still no response. I decided to was gone stop by his house to apologize cause I kno Von did some dumb shit. Getting out my car before I could knock on his door some girl walked out wiping her mouth. I mugged her as she mugged me walking out.

"Tf u want" he pulled his pants up looking at me. I closed the door walking to him and he looked down at me. "Why u haven't answered my call or text" I asked. "Shawty stop acting dumb" he walked away from me and I followed him.

"It's not my fault Vinno"

"I half my shit took and u tellin me u ain't have shit to do wit it mane fuck out my face" he said and I rolled my eyes. "U ain't gotta be rude Vinno u kno I wouldn't set u up" I sat on the counter and he mad him a bowl of cereal. "Yea Ight" he said about to walk away and I grabbed his hand pullin him closer to me.

"It's not my fault" I said lookin him in the eyes, I got closer to him pecking his lips once. He looked at me grabbing my waist and our lips smashed together.

The kiss got deep and he picked me up taking me to his room, laying me on the bed. I wrapped my legs around him while he kissed down my neck. He stopped and I sat up fixing myself. "Im sorry" I said getting up leaving.