Vol25

Brandi POV

"There's the head, and here's the one of its legs" my doctor showed me moving the transducer on my belly. She pointed at the screen showing the baby's limbs. I looked up at Von who was cheesing hard asf.

"Would u like to know the gender" she said, I didn't want a big gender reveal or nun so I said yea. "Welp looks as if it's a boy" she saved a picture, I looked over at Von dancing and shit. He kept talm bout how he wanted a boy so I know he's happy asl.

She cleaned my belly off and threw her gloves away. "Thank u Ms.White" I said and she smiled leaving. Von helped me off the bed and we left. "I'm hungry baby" I said and he nodded, "what chu want to eat ma" he opened the door for me.

He came around the other side getting in. "Can we pleaseee get chic fil a" I asked, "we can eat watever u want" he said.

Von POV..

"I don't need this daquan" My ma said holding the stack of money I gave ha

"I don't need this daquan" My ma said holding the stack of money I gave ha. "Go get sum nice assum ma, it's coo" I said, "where's dat sweetheart Brandi" she asked. "She at ha crib, she asked bout u. I'll tell ha to come Sunday"

"I thought Sunday dinner was a family thing" Kayla said rollin ha eyes. "She is family" my ma looked ova at ha, "she not, she jus one of Dayvons bitches"

"Girl-

"Aye watcha mouth Kayla, ma getcha daughter" I stood up. "She so ignorant I don't even bother to give ha no attention any more" my ma shook her head.

"I'm finna go mama I got some shit to handle, Love you"

"Love you to baby" she hugged me kissing my cheek, I dipped. I pulled up to Asians crib knockin for her to let me in. She opened the door letting me in, "Wsp" I walked in the living room. "You finally decided to make time for me huh" she walked to me and I smacked my lips.

"Shorty come on" I said and she pulled me to her room.

Same day...

"I need my shit moving, jus cause I got my hand in sum other shit don't mean y'all ain't supposed to be selling my product" I told the niggas in my trap. They got up movin around and I lit my blunt.

I keep my private life private and what needs to be known bout me is known.

Brandi POV...

"I missed u heffer" I jumped on kaci, "girl yo pregnant ass is heavy" she said and I laughed. "I jus needed to get away find some time for myself" she explained. "I get it" I said, "anyway I'm finna make some wings turn on baps" I said.

We chilled and ate nd watched tv, "dat nigga vinno, he fine asf" kaci looked over at me. I slowly looked at her "Umm okkk" I said, "I know y'all fuckin around" she smirked. "That's my friend, nun more nun less. Plus I got a nigga" I scoffed, "Who Von, we all know how that nigga is"

"He ain't like nun, I wish y'all would stop saying that shit" I rolled my eyes. "Keeps believing that shit if u want" she shook her head.

Short..oh well