Vol31

2 weeks later

"Von me and my son live here and uu got niggas comin up here threatening me and shit" I yelled at Von. "And you and durk was supposed to stop dat shit" I said.

"Brandi you and twin jus gone stay at my shit til I handle the shit, period I said wat I said and while you up here yelling at me in shit check the mf you so close to. Nigga stay following you around and shit and you being stupid. Who tf would know you stay here to even come up here. Ian gave yo address to nobody and I know durk haven't" he said

"Wtf is you talm bout dayvon"

"Dat bitch ass nigga vinno. Dat nigga follow you around like a leach and you blind to the shit. He ain't yo friend foo, dats the only mf I got beef wit so who else would come up here with that shit besides him and his niggas" Von said sitting down.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "Get tf out Von, I'm not doing this shit wit you" I said and he got up, "Ight you don't ever wanna listen to nobody" he said then left.

2 days later..

"Heyy boo butt" I hugged true who walked in with mama Bennett. "Dayvon come by today" she asked and I nodded. Can't lie he comes everyday to seen twin.

Oh twin is the nickname Von gave Dj since they look so much alike and have the same birthday and name.

"I missed you boo butt" I picked true up and she smiled kissing my cheek. I love this lil girl so much.

"You wanna meet ya baby brother" I asked, "yess" she got down and we sat on the couch. I picked twin up and she looked at him touching his feet. "He's so lwittle" she looked up and I nodded.

"Can I hwold him" she asked, "yea sit back" I said and she did jus that. I put him in her arms and she smiled looking down at him.

"They got Vons entire face" mama said, "can u twake him. My brother is heavy" true burst out and me and mama laughed. I heard knocking at the door, Mama Bennett grabbed him from her and I got the door.

"Hey Marquis" I opened the door for vinno, "Wsp" he gave me a hug walking in. "Hey baby" mama Bennett hugged him. I seen he had two more duffle bags on the counter.

"Well Ima head on out" mama put Twin down, "granny I wanna swtay the night" true said, "true Brandi got ya brother and I'm sure he's enough maybe another time" mama said. True started whining and even though mama wasn't lying about twin being enough u can't resist my boo butt.

"She can stay. She has some clothes in my room and she's not to much to handle" I said, "yayyyyy" true jumped around. "Are you sure Brandi" she asked.

"Yea I'm sure" I nodded, "ok lil girl u betta be good and yo daddy coming over here to get u In the morning" she said and she left.

"Boo butt go in my room and watch tv" I said and she got up running in my room. "Otayyyy"

"Vinno u can't keep bringing all dis money over here" I said following him to the bck where he puts all the money he brings over here. He threw it in the safe and walked out the room.

"Helloooo"

He continued to ignore me walking towards the door, "I needa talk to you bro wtf is wrong witchu helloooo" I yelled. "I gotta go I'll hit chu up later" he said walking out leaving.