Vol26

2 months later..

"I gotta go to Cali next week" I told Von, "fah what" he questioned. "Some ppl wanted to talk about expanding my business" I said, "you wanna come with me cause kaci and india said they don't want to" I rolled my eyes.

"I can't either ma, I got to much shit to handle" he said and I smacked my teeth. "So u want me to go bye myself, pregnant and all" he looked ova at me.

"Ian tell u to go to California Brandi" he semi yelled.

"Ok" I got up and he pulled me bck to him, "chill outtt" he rubbed on my stomach. "How long u gone be down there" he asked, "like a week" I messed wit his locs. "Ima come jus gimme 3 days" he said and I nodded kissing him.

"Well I gotta go bae, I needa go pack" I said getting my stuff and he walked me to the door. "I love you" he said hugging me. "Love you too" I said leaving

Brandi crib..

I went through my closet finding some cute comfortable clothes to wear down there. U wasn't gone be doin nun so Ian needa bring no dresses or nun.

I got a knock at my door and went to open it seeing Vinno. "Oh heyy" I said as we did our handshake. He looked at me up and down weird, then at my belly.

I forgot Ian tell him I was pregnant, Ian seen him in so long..

"Yoooo u pregnant foo" he put his hand over his mouth, laughing a lil. "Oh yea I forgot to tell u" I smiled nervously, "boy or girl" he asked. "Boy"

"Damn friend, how Ian see dat the last time" he walked in my room and I followed. "Cause I wasn't really showing like that" I said grabbing my suit case out the closet.

"Whea u goin" he flopped on my bed, "I gotta go to Cali for sum business shit to find a assistant and things like that" I said, "I gotta meet wit sum Colombian mf down der I can go witchu" he said. "Yes I need u to come wit me cause nobody else wants to" I smiled..

A week later
California, LA
3:32 pm

"This is Sabrina" Tio said, "Hi Brandi I'm Sabrina nice to meet you" she gave me a hug.."Hi Sabrina nice to meet you" I smiled hugging her bck, "and this is"...

"Marquis" Vinno said and I raised my eyebrows looking at him..who tf dat is?

"This is your?"

"He's like my bsf" I said and she smiled, "that means he's not taken?" She held on to his hand and I stepped back looking at them. "Nah ma I'm single" he flashed a smile at her..

I cleared my throat and she looked at me "oh I'm so sorry lets start" she sat in a seat across from mine.

"We talked about expanding over the phone and to do that I was thinking you would need a warehouse, have you took that in to consideration?" Tio asked.

"No but that sounds good, working out a room in my apartment aint gone last much longer" I said taking out my notes writing sum stuff down.

"I was thinking about adding more to the collection and a warehouse is good cause im low on space" I said and she nodded. "So tell me about ya self" I said to Sabrina. "Well..

_____
______

I went on to interviewed a lot of other people, rn me and Vinno are sitting at chipotle eating. "I think u should hire Sabrina" Vinno said taking a bite of his food. "She's sweet and all but she's feeling you Nd ion like that" I said sipping my sprite.

"Oh so u jealous?" He questioned leaning bck, "most definitely not but u around me alot I don't need somebody getting distracted by the lovely presences of you" I said sarcastically. "like earlier y'all sat there staring at eachother for a good 5 minutes, plus I would want anybody from my personal life and business life building a relationship, that can cause drama" I said and he stared at me.

"Why is that" I looked at him rolling my eyes.

"Say y'all two are together and y'all get into it, she ain't gone want you around while we workin" I said and he looked at me in a non believing way. "Ian got to explain shit to you" I said getting irritated. "Ok watever u say" he laughed. "And who tf is Marquis"

"That's my gov" he stole one of my chips, "why u ain't never tell me yo government name" I mugged him. "Ion kno i jus never felt the need to" he shrugged, "so what makes her so special that she gets to kno ya real name" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nvm" I said gathering all my trash, "Ima wait for u in the car" he got up walking out.

_____
______

I sat in the bathtub playing with the bubbles when my phone started ringing. "Hey baby" I said to Von, "Wsp ma, Sb here for you" he said showing true...

"Heyyy boo butt" I said getting excited, "Hiii" she smiled. "Wyd boo" I asked, "me and daddy and mommy r pwaying tea party."

Mommy? Ima disregard that

"Wea awre you" she asked taking the phone from Von with her face all in the camera. "I'm out of town I'm coming back soon tho" I said "when you come bck can we plway Barbies"

"Yea baby we can" I said and she cheered, "otayy byee" she said giving Von the phone bck. "Wyd ma" he asked, "taking a bath" I showed him the bubbles.

"Oh I miss you" he smiled, "I miss you more"

"Bae u still coming down here right" I asked and he scratched his head, "I cant" he said "why not" I smacked my teeth sitting up. "Ma-

"Don't even worry bout it Dayvon it's always some shit witchu, you ain't never got time for me" I semi yelled. "Ykw it's coo, I'll talk to you Sunday" I said hanging up before he could say anything.

My phone started going off from him calling me again so I powered my off throwing in on the rug. I got out turning the shower on rinsing off. When I got  out I put on a t- shirt and some shorts..

I went in the room seeing vinno in his bed on his phone

I went in the room seeing vinno in his bed on his phone. I got in my bed putting the covers over me, and slowly fell asleep