Vol29

August 9

"Push for me mama" my nurse said and I grabbed Vons hand tightly and began to push.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and breath" she said I started breathing heavy, "ok I need u to push again" she said  and I started pushing again. "He's crowning" she looked up at me then went and got more nurses.

____________

"Would u like to cut the Umbilical cord dad" the nurse asked Von, "yea" he smiled cutting it. They took him off of me wiping him off. They put him back on me putting a towel over him.

He moved around opening his eyes looking up at me, "Heyy baby" I rubbed bck kissing his forehead. I looked at head rubbing through his hair. "I can't believe me and my lil nigga got tha same birthday" he kissed me then the baby. "You really the best birthday gift to me" he kissed the baby rocking him.

_____________________

"Aww my grandbaby" mama Bennett held the baby, "look at my nephew" durk said. "I brought yo food sis" he gave me a chipotle bag. Thank the lord cause I'm hungry asf. Von phone started ringing and I seen the name Asian. He looked at me grabbing his phone and walking out the room.

___________

2 days later

We got home and Von put the babies car seat on the bed. I took him out laying him on the bed while Von went and got in the shower. I changed his diaper and sat in bed feeding him while scrolling on ig.

Liked by lildurk, kingvonfromdao, kaciundercover and 598,127 more

Iambrandi: Dayvon Bennett jr
August 9, 2020
7lb3onces..

Ps..y'all him and his daddy got tha same birthday😂

@kingvonfromdao: twin nemmm

@indiaroyale: look at my stinka butt

Von got out the shower putting his clothes on, grabbing jr. "I'm finna hop in the shower" I said getting up going to the bathroom. I turned the water on getting naked and getting in the shower. The hot water felt so good on my body.

After a hour in there I turned the water off, getting out. I dried off throwing some shorts and a t shirt on.

Coming back into the room I seen Von passed out with jr on his chest. I went in the nursery and started pumping milk for the baby. I put them in the mini fridge I had in his room cleaning the stuff up.

A week later..

"I'm telling you when We were at the hospital she called him then he be leaving in the middle of the day and shit" I told kaci. "You think he's cheating fr" she asked holding the baby.

"Ion know but ima find out today" I raised my eyebrows. "Well If he is beat his ass"

Later that day..

I put the baby in his crib turning the monitor on and going back in my room. I heard the shower going and I turned the Tv on Martin. Vons phone started ringing and it was that Asian bitch.

Jackpot

I answered it holding it up to my ear, "Bae I need u to come back over" she said and I raised my eyebrows. So that's where this bitch went while I'm here with his newborn son.

"Ohhh so that's where his bitch ass goin, why tf are u seeing my Nigga knowing me together" I asked. "I jus know this ain't who I think it is. And I thought y'all broke up" she said.

All I could do was sit and laugh.

"Anyway tell OUR man to come see me when u see him" she said then hung up. I threw his phone at the wall putting my face in my hands. I got up going in the bathroom opening the door to the shower.

"My nigga are you crazy" I yelled, "bro what-

"So you fucking that bitch Asian while I jus had yo fucking son" I yelled hitting him. "Brandi I ain't fuckin dat girl" he said. "Stop fuckin lying she called yo damn phone, Ykw I'm done" I said walking out and he grabbed his towel following me.

"Get yo shit and get tf out" I said and he grabbed me, "can u chill out ma please" he said and I smacked him. "Don't fucking touch me get tf out" I yelled throwing his phone at him. "Can u listen"

"Get tf out" I yelled hitting him again, he grabbed my arms pushing me against the bed. "Brandi bro stop putting yo hands on me and listen gang" he said

"Ion wanna here shit you got to say von, get out my shit" I pushed him off of me and he went in the bathroom closing the door. I sat on the bed trying to calm down.I grabbed a thrash bag throwing all his clothes in it from my closet. "Get tf out" threw the bag at him