Vol5

Von8:12 am

Von
8:12 am

"Bro wtf" I said to myself hearing durk yellin at Brandi and she was yellin bck causing me to get up. "Von why tf y'all too in dis bitch sleep together" He walked ova to me. "Bro ski it 8 o'clock and u doin allat yellin for" I stood up.

"Fuck allat why was u all up under my sister"

"On bro it ain't een like dat" I said

"What's wrong" India said comin in the room. "Get out my shit bro" durk said.

Brandi Pov

"Damn it's like dat" Von said putting his shirt and shoes on.

"Durk u really doin to much, he jus slept here cause it got late" I said.

"He could have got his ass on tha couch"

"4nem me and yo sis ain't got shit goin rs I jus went to sleep in here" Von said.

"Mane bye close tha door behind u, Brandi lemme talk to u rq" durk said walking out my room to his room and I followed.

"Sis ian mean to yell at u like dat but I need u to stay away from Von. There plenty of niggas u can talk to but I'm telling u. I seen how dat nigga treat females and I'll be damned if he do dat shit to u. I'm sorry fah yellin at u like dat but ts caught me off guard" he said pulling me into a hug and I rolled my eyes.

"I love you and u kno i only want tha best fah u so my bad" he said and I nodded.

"It's coo" I said "Ight" he said and we went downstairs.

I made me a bowl of cereal and sat at tha table in the kitchen scrolling on ig. I txt my bsf askin her to come get me and ofc she agreed so I went upstairs taking a shower and throwing on a dress.

 I txt my bsf askin her to come get me and ofc she agreed so I went upstairs taking a shower and throwing on a dress

I got the txt that my bsf was here so I put my slides on and went downstairs.

"Where u headed" durk asked and I ignored his big eyed ass cause negro don't speak to me.

"Hayyyyy bsf" kaci said as I got in her car. "Hiiii bestie"

A lil later

"What bout this one it looks nice and look at the view" I said showing my bsf. She was helping me look for a apartment. I need my own privacy and space and I'm 19. Then I need more space for my business so why not.

"Yes ma'am it's giving Brandi" she said being dramatic. "You think I need a co signer"

"U might jus tell durk to"

Von POV

"U can go now shorty"

"Damn von u ain't gotta be rude bout it" she said grabbing ha shit. I walked ha out and sat on my couch turning tha tv on. I took my my phone out callin my girl Asian ova.

She pulled up and I opened tha door fah ha, giving her a hug and a kiss. "Wsp baby"

"Heyyy bae" She said kissing me bck.

"What u been up to" she asked, following me to the couch.

"Nun I been chillin, jus wanted to see my bae" I said pullin her on top of me.

"Awww I missed u" she said kissing me again

"I missed u to boo"

"So bae I wanted to ask u, can u get me in tha studio wit durk" she said up lookin down at me.

"Man fuck durk" I said pushin ha off me goin to tha kitchen.

"Huh?, what happened between y'all to" she asked

"Long story"

"So tell me" she sat on the counter infront of me. "Last night durk asked me to take his lil sister home right, and I did just that but it had got late and Shii I fell asleep in tha bed wit ha and durk took it tha wrong way." I said shrugging.

"Wait so u mean to tell me u slept in tha same bed as sum bitch" she crossed ha arms, "watch ya mouth Asian, she ain't no bitch and it wasn't like dat I jus fell asleep"

"Oh hell naw, then u takin up fah ha, he got every right to be mad obviously y'all got sum goin on, I'm out" she said tryna get down but I pushed ha back.

"Mane chill out I told u it ain't like dat I jus accidentally fell asleep next tah ha. I was faded asl Ian mean to" I said kisses ha down ha neck.

One thing bout Asian she gone forget bout anything as long as I give ha some dick. And that's jus wat I did.

2 weeks later

Y'all guess wat y'all fav finally moved to ha own crib.. Yuppp I said it. Me and my bsf was at tha mall looking at some furniture when some girl bumped into me.

"Oops I'm sorry" I said turning around looking at the girl. Why tf am I apologizing. "U excused" she rolled her eyes mugging me and walking off laughing wit ha friend.

Oh see unt uh.

"Bsf girl come on we got betta shit to do then getting into it with some random bitch" kaci said and I turned around.

"She lucky I'm trying make it to see Jesus" I rolled my eyes and we continued to look at furniture.