Vol30

"Wth you crying for" durk bust in the room. I quickly wiped my eyes and India let go of me. "Hellooo" he looked at me and her. "Von been cheating on her" india spoke up and I played with my nails. Ian wanna tell him cause we all know how durk is.

"So wtf you crying for, when I told you how that nigga was before yo hard head ass even started fuckin wit em" he yelled, "then you go get pregnant by the nigga , y'all ain't even been together 2 years bro. You don't fuckin listen Brandi now u stuck wit a kid. I told yo ass from the start-

"Durk Derrick banks, get tf out wtf is gone help by u blaming her" India spoke up pushing him out the room, "Maybe if she would come to her senses and stop being so stupid I wouldn't have to talk to her like dat" he walked out and she closed the door.

"He's right tho sis, if I would have jus listened to what he told me I wouldn't be in this situation. And now I'm stuck with a kid and can't do nothing about it" I started to cry again.

"Ok y'all gone leave my nephew out of this and you can't control someones actions so just take it as a lesson and move on" she said and I nodded. "Now be hurt all you want but u have somebody looking up to u and that really needs you. So worry about that and not Von bow legged fat forehead ass" she said and I laughed hugging her.

I walked out my room going into the baby's nursery and he wasn't there so I figured durk had him. I went in my living room where everyone else was and sat on the couch. "Where his bitch ass at anyway" durk asked.

"She's a scarecrow, she just scared his ass away" booka said and I jus looked at his ugly ass. "Wrong time?" He asked, "u think" I mugged him.

"I was just tryna lighten the mood but I'll su" he said, I took dj from durk going bck in my room sitting on the bed. I held his body up while he smiled and looked around. He made me so happy and I didn't kno why.

"I love you so much, more then anything and anybody and nobody could ever take ya place." I placed a kiss in his forehead running my hands through his hair.

_____________
_______

"Wsp twinnn" Von picked dj up rocking him, "I missed you lil nigga" he walked around the room still rocking him. I sat indian style on my bed and scrolled on TikTok. "Ima take him wit me" he said laying him on the bed, "no ur not" I said mugging him.

"Why not, he my son" I jus know he ain't- nvm

"And he's also barely 2 weeks old and it's a pandemic outside, you sound dumb asl" I rolled my eyes and he ain't say nothing. "We ain't gone bout what happened" he asked.

"There's nothing to talk about, you seen ya son, lock the door behind u" I got up grabbing a diaper and some wipes. "So you jus gone keep disregarding me" he grabbed my arm making me look at him.

"So what you disregarded my feelings" I shrugged and he shook his head. "It wasn't even like dat" he excused, "you cheating on me through out my whole pregnancy and probably before that, wasn't like what" I crossed my arms.

"And it all makes since, you coming home at 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning, saying u at the studio. You canceling everything we would have planned, u late to yo own damn sons baby shower, leaving me and true in the middle of the night. Ya ex calling u at the hospital when ya son was just born, I was honestly dumb asl not to suspect nothing"

He had a blank look on his face and I could tell he was sorry but did I care. Most definitely not. Just like how he didn't when he cheated on me.

"Ma I'll do anything honestly, I wanna be here wit u and twin everyday. Yk family shit, I want that witchu. I can't give you a valid reason to why I did that shit but u can give you one to forgive me ma. I'll do whatever it takes" he grabbed my hands locking them with his.

I would feel dumb asl if I took him back after how he embarrassed me like that, but then again I could tell he was genuinely telling the truth. I needed time to think on that.

I felt my eyes water and the waterworks began, he pulled me into him..

Von POV...

Seeing her cry lowkey wanted to make a nigga cry, I feel bad asf making her go through this especially at a time like this after she jus had my son and she probably going through that Postpartum shit.

I understood it would take time for her to think on all this shit but I was honestly willing to wait and do whatever.

Bloodclot | KVOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara