Vol28

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by kingvonfromdao, indiaroyale, kaciundercover, and 359,254 others

Iambrandi: Not gonna be easy, but most definitely worth it💛🤍..

@Kingvonfromdao: My baby🙈

@Arithadon: Awww my baby's having a baby🥺

__________________________

"Ight Ight y'all won" Von surrendered while me and trues jumped him with pillows. We stopped sitting bck laughing at him. He got up going in the bathroom and me and true watched tv.

"I got sum for y'all" Von said with something behind his bck, he pulled a water gun out and started spraying us.. "DAYVONN" I screamed getting up and he started spraying true.

"Daddyyy swtoppp" she started crying and he stopped putting the gun down. "I'm sorryy" he said picking her up.

"Yesss durk" I answered my phone, "come to the crib rq" he said sounding weird. "Umm ok gimme 30 minutes"

________________
Earlier that day..
Durk POV..

"They'll go away baby" india said getting on top of me kissing down my ear. I gripped her ass biting my lip and they continued knockin. "Bae lemme go see who it is" I said and she smacked her lips crossing her arms.

"If it's yo ugly ass homie you bet not let em in" she said and I threw my shorts on. "Ight bae" I checked on willow then went downstairs opening the door.

"Wsp son"

I know this ain't my mf pops infront of me.

"Pops? Wsp pops" I hugged him, "Durkkk son I missed you" he said. "Shii come on" I let him in and he sat on the couch. "I'm fucking with this crib" he looked around, "How long you been out" I asked

"Bout 2 month" he rubbed his hands together, "why u ain't come sooner" i raised my eyebrow. "Shii I wanted to get myself together first, yk what I'm sayin" he looked up. "Yea I feel you"

"Bae who was it" india came downstairs holding willow. "Oh pops this my girl india and this willow" I picked willow up. "Nice to meet you" he gave india a side hug.

"So dis my grandaughter" he smiled taking willow, she messed wit his beard playin wit em. "So Umm you talked to Brandi" he sat on the couch still playin wit willow.

"Yea she come over every other day" I followed india to the kitchen, "how is she" he asked. "She good, she pregnant" I laughed at his face, "well damn".

"U want me to call her so y'all can talk" I asked, "yea you think she would wanna talk to me" he asked and india looked at me shaking her head.

_____________

Brandi POV.

I made it to durks house knockin on the door and india opened it. "Heyy sisss" I hugged india coming in. "Heyy boo" she said and I turned the corner.

"Wsp babygirl" my dad stood up putting his hands in his pockets. "Umm hi" I mugged him and durk looked at me. "We gone go upstairs" india grabbed durks hand and picked up willow.

"How you been" he asked and I stared at him blankly, "I know you probably don't wanna talk to me but I just came to check on y'all" he said and I couldn't say anything.

"Ima go" I said leaving. I sat in my car and felt a couple tears fall...Wtf