Vol 9

Von POV

I wrapped my arms around Brandi, scrolling on ig as she slept

I wrapped my arms around Brandi, scrolling on ig as she slept. I looked at her phone seeing Calvin blowin ha shit up. I put ha face ona Face ID and blocked his shit and deleted his contact. I put her phone down and kissed her til she woke up.

"V-Vonnn" she pushed my head turning over. "Get uppp bruh" I smacked her ass and she sat up wit her eyes closed. I got up going to take a piss Nd wash my face and came bck Nd this mf sleep. I got some water and pored it on her.

"DAYVON" she got up hitting me, "Well wake yo ass up" I said. I gave ha a unopened tooth brush and a towel.

I looked at her in the mirror as she washed her face, standing behind her. "U ugly bro" I said and she mugged me. "Eat a ass"

I laughed goin in my kitchen takin some stuff out to make sum breakfast.

A hour later

"Here bro"  I sat Brandi food infront of her. "Thank u" she started eating. "This shit nasty asl"

"Nah I'm jp" she said eating and flicked me off. I got a knock on tha door and Brandi got up opening it.

"Ohh so u makin ya lil hoes breakfast and shit" Asian said walking in tha door.

This bitch

"Hoe?? I don't think so watch ya mouth baby" Brandi lounged ha fork at her then continued to eat ha breakfast.

"Wsp why u here" I asked and she walked up to me finna kiss me. "Back tf up"

"U ain't miss me bae" she asked lookin at Brandi who wasn't payin ha no mind. Ha fat ass stuffin ha face wit food.

"wasnt u fuckin on dat basketball nigga" I shook my head. "Is it good" I asked Brandi.

"Hell Yea throw me another pancake and some sausage"'she gave me her plate and I put a couple on there. "So u gone talk to dis hoe and jus disregard me" Asian said walking up to me.

"We ain't got shit to talk about gang get tf out" I said giving Brandi ha plate. "Strike 2" I heard Brandi say under ha breath while eating.

"Coo be with this bitch, she ain't even allat" she said leaving.

Brandi POV

"What should I do on my birthday" I asked crawling in Von lap and looking at stuff on my phone. "I wanna go to Dubai dats my dream trip. I always wanted to go" I looked up at him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"For yo birthday??" He looked at me crazy

"What u don't think so"

"Nah u been to Miami" he asked

"No I wanna go tho"

"Ight we goin then. We gone throw u a yacht party. Do sum other fun shit" he said giving me his card. "Umm why u giving me this" I asked confused. "Get tha plane tickets fah me, you, durk, booka and ya home girls"

"Boy no, here" I said giving him his card back. "I'll pay for me and the girls, jus pay for booka and durk" she said and I gave her my card back. "Or u can jus pay for everything together, it's foe yo birthday u not finna pay fah shit" he said giving me the card back.

"I mean ig" I said and continued to look for flights and stuff. "Happy birthday don't ask me fah shit else" he said sounding like Sb mama.

After I booked the flights me and Von were laying here watching B.A.P.S. "Von we leaving in two weeks. Meaning get up we gotta go to the mall" I said excited as hell. A bitch love to shop.

Von POV again...

I sat in some damn store Brandi had me in helping her find some outfits. I finished getting my shit. It only take me bout a hour. Ha ass on the other hand taking forever. But Ian gone lie, I like spending time wit ha.

"Is this cute" she came out the dressing room and did a 360. "It's Ight ion like the sleeves"

"They do look a lil off don't they, we'll Lemme show u this" she went back in the dressing room. She got me turning soft and shit. I can't believe she got me in this girly ass store helpin ha find shit to wear.

"Ok look" she said and I stood up turning her around then bent ha ova.

"Vonnn"

"Oh mb😂" I said and let ha go. "Yes ma'am, it's giving sis💅🏽" I said sounding gay. "U stupid bro" she laughed.

"Here hold this" she said throwin a big ass pile of clothes in my hand and ha ass only got 3 outfits in ha hand. I shook my head and followed ha to the register to pay for all this shit.

"$213.76" the lady said and I pulled out my money and she hurried and gave the lady ha card. I looked at her and she smiled knowin she was irritating me.

We went in a couple other stores and she got ha outfits and shit. We was now sitting in the food court. She took my slice of pizza and ate some of it.

"Girl wth"

"Can I have it, this nasty" she said pointing at ha Chinese food. I told ha ass not to get that shit. "Naw gang u don't ever listen to wat Sb tell u. I told u it was gone be nasty. Now gimme my shit" I said taking my pizza from her.

I looked up and her ass was pouting like a lil ass baby pickin at ha food. I got up and got her a slice and brought it to her.

"Tank u" she smiled and started to eat. "Fat ahh" I shook my head.

____________________________________________________

" u good" I asked and she nodded. She was messing wit a necklace she had on. "What's wrong" I pulled her in my lap. "I jus miss my mom that it" she laid her head on my shoulder.

"U wanna talk bout it ma"

She shook her head no and closed her eyes. I kissed ha forehead wrapped my arms around her and watched tv.

I looked down and she was sleep holding onto me. My dumb ass started cheesing hard asl. Ian gone lie I'm fw Brandi. She give off a different vibe. She make me feel happy again. She got a nigga ova here Simpin and shit. Ian even talked to nun of my hoes, or got no pussy.

We both ended up knocked out on ha couch...