Vol 17

Von POV..

I sat in the studio booth missin my shawty

I sat in the studio booth missin my shawty. "Yo my nigga u ready" my engineer ask and I nodded waiting for him to play tha beat.

Von
Now here it go, I just made it home
Missed calls on my phone
See, I been gone
Was tryna hit a lick but that's shit just went wrong
I got a thot, she right off the block
Her crib be the spot and we got Glocks
Tucked all in the shit, don't come in less you knock

But this bitch grimey
Told her 'bout this nigga
Help me set 'em up and she was wit it
She just want some shoes
And she ain't give no fuck
So we do that, I was at his neck
Creepin' from the back
But saw the opps and had to let 'em have it
How fucked up is that? But where that bitch?
She ain't called me yet
We did that at six and who got hit?

He cut it off and they all came in hypin me up. "Fuck yea Nigga shit hard asfff" Durk dapped me up while I scrolled through my notes. I got a notification from Brandi Quickly opening it.

My 4eva😍❤️

My4eva😍❤️:

I miss youu hurry up🥺, I'm bored wit out u hea

Me: I miss you more ma, ft me.

She called me and I answered. "Hay daddy" she sat the phone up doing dumb shit. "Wsp ma".

"You still at the studio" she sat on the bed, "yea bae des nigga won't let me leave" I said and sosa and muwop got in the camera.

"Stop holding my nigga hostage" she yelled messing wit her nails. "Ewwww Brandiiii" muwop grabbed the phone from me. "Ewwww a piece of shit" she replied and I laughed.

"Yo bitch mean, why u so rude bae" he yelled and gave me the phone back. "Notcho bae and watch the bitch word" she mugged and I raised my eyebrows.

"Wsp assface" sosa got in the camera. "What do u want keef" she shook her head. "Ma i gotta go Ima call u in a sec" I told her and she smacked her lips hanging up.

The next morning
Brandi POV

I got up stretching and grabbed my phone. I scrolled on ig for a lil before getting up and going to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then threw on one of Vons t shirts.

I walked out his seeing a little girl on the couch watching coco melon. "Tf" I said to myself. "Wsp ma" Von walked out the kitchen scaring me. He was at the studio all night so Ian kno he was even here.

"Who baby is that" I raised my eyebrow. "Dat my daughter wym" he said.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him then the baby.

"Ma that's my daughter" he said a lil louder rollin his eyes, walking to the living room and sat next to her. I went in the kitchen pouring me some apple juice looking at him and her.

Since when did this Nigga have a kid.

"True go get Brandi" he put her down and she stumbled to me grabbing a hold of my leg. She started whining with her arm up. I slowly picked her up putting her on my hip while she played wit my hair.

She smiled drooling my shirt then reached for Von when he walked up to me. "Why u lookin like dat bae" he asked and I shrugged going in the refrigerator grabbing the milk to make me sum cereal.

I made me a bowl grabbing a spoon and started eating my cereal. "Folk what's wrong witchu" Von put true down grabbing my face. "Nothing Dayvon, move I'm tryna eat." I rolled my eyes and he let me go.

"So why tf u so quiet. You ain't neva been this quiet" he got infront of me. "It ain't nothing wrong wit me can I eat my cereal wit out u being all in my damn face" I sat on the couch and he grabbed true following me.

"I kno u ain't mad bout Ha being here" he pushed my head. "No but why u never mentioned having a kid" I asked and he shrugged nonchalantly going upstairs.

Finishing my cereal I put the bowl in the sink.

I went bck in the room scrolling on ig. A little later Von came in messin wit me. "Gang don't act like that" he hit my thigh causing me to look at him.

Ik it's short...I'll update tmr