Vol 21

3rd persons POV

"Omgshh Daddy" Brandi moaned while Von fucked her slowly, "Look at me" he grabbed her neck stroking her kitty deeper and slowly. She opened her eyes wit her mouth hanging open.

"D-Dayvonn" she bit her lip looking into his eyes as he smirked. He let out a groan realizing he missed
how tight and wet she was. "You luh me ma" he asked and she nodded her head letting out soft moans. "Use ya words lil folk" he lifted her leg behind her head.

"I-I love you daddy" she struggled to talk as he began to fuck her faster. "I thought u hated me" he stuffed all his inches inside of her causing her to inch up.

"Huh" he pulled her bck to the edge of the bed looking at the faces she made. "I don't daddyy" she moaned.

"Who pussy dis is" he rubbed her clit wit his thumb, spitting on it. Brandis body shook as she struggles to get anything out. Von leaned down kissing her and sucked on her neck.

He got in her ear, "tell me who dis shit belong to" he whispered as her body went crazy. "It's yours daddyy" she shivered..

___________
_____

"Stop dat shit fr..u acting like dat fah what" Von said to me and I rolled my eyes, getting up. "U wrong asf u needa give him his shit bck" I said and he looked at me crazy. "He ain't getting shit back he lucky Ian kill em. Shouldnt have been tryna fw my bitch"

"Watch wat u call me" I pushed his chest, "I'm sorry ma, my girl" he smiled sarcastically. I grabbed my phone that was ringing, seeing it was durk.

"Hello?"

"Omg frl"

"Ok im omw"

I got off Von putting some clothes on, "where u goin" he asked, "india had my nieceee" I jumped around excited asl. I turned the shower on getting in takin a quick shower. I threw on my essentials hoodie and some black tights with my yeezy slides.

___________
______
1 month later

"Bye booka" my bsf hung up in booka face and me and India looked at her. "Y'all two ok" india asked, "he so irritating" she rolled her eyes.

"It's booka DUHHH" I said laughing playing with baby willow. "My stomach hurts so bad" I said laying the baby in my lap. They both looked at me, "Welp" india said and I raised my eyebrows. "I gotta go Ima see y'all later" kaci said typing fast in her phone.

"Ok love you" I said

"Love you too" she said leaving.

"I wanna go outtt" india said, "girl u jus had a damn baby" I laughed. "Girl I waited 9 months" she complained.

"You gone wait 2 more" I shook my head, "any way sis durk getting on my nerves so Ima go" she said putting willow in her car seat. I walked her out the door closing it and a little later I got a knock so I got up opening it.

"Umm Wsp" I said opening it up more letting vinno in. He didn't say anything he jus walked in flopping on my couch. He closed his eyes placing one hand in his pocket and his other arm over his head. "Vinno" I tapped him, "VINNO" I yelled.

"Hmm" he said quietly,

"Wth u doing" I said and he shrugged his shoulders, "Vinno get up" I shook him but he started snoring lightly. I realized he was drunk asl so I grabbed my blanket laying on the otherside watching Martin.

It's shorttttt Ik sorry. Butttttt yall thx fah commenting and voting😩😩