Vol 7

"You ok?" Calboy asked standing in between my legs while I sat on my bed in my old room at durks crib. "Yea" I nodded looking up at him. "I'm sorry-

"Calvin if u say sorry one more time, it doesn't matter nomore" I said.

"Cmere" he pulled me to him and hugged me making me smile

"Calvin"

He stopped looking down at me, "u good ma" he asked sitting on tha bed next to me. "Yea" I said climbing on top of him in his lap and he grabbed my ass. "You wanna go get sum to eat"

"No I'm not hungry" I rubbed his head and he smiled. "SMURFF" I heard durk yell outside my door.

I quickly got off calboy and opened the door fah durk. "Where calboy" he asked and I moved out the way and he seen him and started laughing. "Rather him then Von" he said lowly and i mugged his ass.

"Y'all hurry up and come downstairs" he said closing the door behind him. "Come on we gotta go downstairs" I grabbed his hand and he stood up.

"Or we can chill up here" he smirked. "Boy bring ya ass" I laughed rolling my eyes. We went downstairs and the whole gang was down there and they all looked at us.

"Did we miss a chapter" booka asked, "no u didn't Rudolph the nosey reindeer" I said and they all laughed. I looked at Von and Calvin who were both mugging tf out of each other.

"Y'all gone steal eachother face or wat" Rashad asked calvin and Von.

Calvin had left I guess he had sum to do.My bsf started playing music and my song came on.

"Bitch I'm big dudeee'

' She said boogie boy stop bitchin hoe I'm not cho last Nigga'
Notcho past nigga I'm big daddy smash quicker'

I stuck my tongue out and started twerking and my bsf got behind me smackin my ass and twerkin behind me.

Damn lil mama fine dah way u bend yo ass bigger'
'Booty strip tiger she eat dick wit white skittles'

I was in dat bitch fuckin it up and out of nowhere Von snatched me up. "OUCH NIGGA" I smacked him. "Go upstairs" he pushed me towards the stairs.

Who's father do he think he is and where is my brother??

"Nigga no" I rolled my eyes and he got hella close to me. "Mane go" he yelled and I got my ass up them stairs. A lil later he came upstairs and closed the door. "Wat u want" I rolled my eyes wondering why I'm here.

"U fuckin wit Calvin?"

"Why"

"Cause I asked u a question"He said.

"And I asked a question" I said and he stood there muggin me. "Anyway why tf u down there shakin yo ass infront of all dem nigga" he asked.

"Cause I'm grown why tf u in my business. Nor are u my father" I said getting up tryna push past him. He grabbed my neck pushin me against tha wall.

"Mane stop fucking playin wit me. U don't need to shakin yo ass infront of them. Sit tf down some where"

"Boy fuck u. Your not my owner, or my nigga, or my dad soooo can u let me go" he squeezed my neck tighter. "I am yo nigga. Now what" he said getting closer to me. I bit my lip and squeezed my legs together.

Ts was lowkey makin me wet. He noticed and let me go smirking. "U gotta bitch gtf on"

"Dat ain't my bitch" he sat on tha bed. "Lyin ass niggas. I hate em" I opened the door and he slammed it grabbing my arm throwing me on the bed.

I looked at him and he stared at me standing infront of the door. "Omg wtf u want now" I sat up huffing.

"Leave Calvin alone" he said, "for wat" I asked.

"Ion share"

"Boy bye all dem bitches u fw I wish I would" I raised my eyebrows and he looked dead at me."fuck ha"

"I wantchu not ha" i laid back and he huddled ova me and tongue kissed me. His juicy lips were soft asl as he kissed down my neck leaving marks.

"Vonn move" I hit his shoulder and he lifted up lookin down at me. "I'm jus markin wats mine" he said referring to the small hickey he jus gave me.

"April fools" I said and he got up smackin his lips and smacked my thigh.

He walked out my room and durk walked in. "Smirkioooo" I smiled tryna play it off. "You jus don't fuckin listen huh" he shook his head. "Skurk it's not that serious"

"Now when that Nigga start playin witcha feelings and shit don't come complaining to me cause I told yo hard headed ahh come on we finna go eat" he got up walking out.

I walked downstairs with my stuff and I guess Calvin had came back so I was riding with him. The whole ride this mf was on his phone. "They must really got yo attention"

He looked ova at me and put his phone down. "My bad ma" he said lookin at the freeway. His phone kept goin off and it's was really irritating me. We finally got there and I got out goin in the restaurant leaving him.

The gang had got out they car and we all went in together and got seated. I sat down and Von sat right next to me and started messing with me making me laugh.

"Brandi where Calvin" India asked me, "outside on the phone" I rolled my eyes. Von started rubbing on my thigh under the table pinching it.

"U got a fat ass hickey on yo neck and durk looking right at it" my bsf whispered to me. I already knew she knew Von was the one who put it there that's why she added that durk comment in it.

"I tried to lift my jacket up a little to cover it the the waitress came. We ordered our food and drinks and errbody was having a conversation while me and von was jus talking amongst eachother.

"You be talm bout my forehead look at yo shit" he said tryna be funny. "Boy don't nobody compare to yo shit so su" I laughed and he started tickling me. We all ate our food and finished up and errbody left.

I was currently in the car wit Calvin ahh and it was very silent. "My bad I was on my phone the whole time ma I was handling some business " he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Them wasn't "business" messages but ok. Can u take me to my brothers house" I asked and he looked at me then took me to durks house.....