Chapter 10:

Brock had slept in the bed with Zak last night because Brianna was still away. Zak looked over to him, Brock was still fast asleep and had his pacifier in his mouth. Zak then proceeded to kiss the top of Brock's head before lying down and falling back to sleep.

Sometime later, Zak awoke to someone calling his name. "Da-ddy" Brock said, as he tried to get his daddy's attention. Zak opened his eyes to see his small son sitting up right in the bed, his pacifier had fallen out of his mouth. "You alright Brock?" Zak asked him, as he picked the little boy up from where he was sitting and sat him on his lap. Brock replied with a slight nod before lying down onto his daddy's chest. He was still a little tired.

"Da-ddy" Brock said again, as he snuggled up to him. "Yeah?" Zak responded, as he looked down at Brock who was had placed his pacifier back into his mouth. "Yu-you" Brock told him, before closing his eyes slowly. Zak smiled and watched him close his eyes. "I love you too, baby boy."

Tomorrow, Zak, Nick, Aaron, Billy and Jay are filming an episode of Ghost Adventures Aftershocks. Brianna still wasn't going to be back home for another week which meant that Zak would have to bring Brock to the set, however, Brock had never been to the set. Zak was a little bit worried that Brock was going to feel uneasy while there because of the fact that it was a new place that he hadn't been to before and he wouldn't see his daddy as much as he'd like to because they'd be filming for most of the day.

A few more hours had passed. Zak and Brock were not sitting downstairs. Zak was watching a western film on TV while Brock was sat on the sofa, wrapped in his blanket whilst using some of the learning apps that were on the shared iPad.

"Brock?" Zak spoke. Brock's full concentration was on the iPad in front of him. "Brock?" Zak repeated, hoping that this time his little boy would stop what he was doing and listen to him. Brock soon looked up at his daddy, he had stopped what he was doing and was focusing on him instead. 

"Tomorrow you need to be a good boy for Daddy because Daddy, Nick, Aaron, Billy and Jay all have to film an episode of aftershocks in the studio." Zak explained to his son. Brock tilted his head to the side, he was a little unsure about what his daddy was trying to tell him. "Annabelle will be there so you and her can play together while we're filming." Zak told Brock. "-kay, da-ddy." Brock replied.

Brock's attention soon turned away from his daddy as he proceeded to look outside. His eyes fell upon the pool. "Da-ddy" Brock began, as he leant on the sliding door as he looked outside. "Mhm?" Zak responded. He was sat on the sofa tweeting some of his fans. 

"Dat!" Brock said loudly, as he pointed to the pool. Zak looked up, "Not today Brock" he told him. "Wh-y" Brock whined, before frowning. "Because it's raining but tomorrow if you're good and it's sunny, you can go swimming with Annabelle after we film." He reassured his son. Brock soon nodded in agreement as he walked over to the sofa that his daddy was sat on and climbed up onto it. He then sat down next to his daddy and leant into him. 

The day was quite long and because of this, Zak had fallen asleep on the sofa. However, he hadn't noticed that he had fallen asleep on the sofa until he heard noises of the plates and cups moving around in the kitchen.

"Brock?" Zak called out as he opened his eyes and looked around. The noise soon stopped."-yea?" Brock responded in the distance. "Where are you?" Zak asked him as he slowly got up from the sofa and walked towards the kitchen.

Brock was in the kitchen just as Zak had expected him to be. He was standing up on the counter, looking for something to eat in the cupboards above him. "Careful you don't fall" Zak told him, as he held onto him from behind. Once Brock had realised that there was no food to be found in the cupboards, he wanted to get down.

The moment that Zak had put him down onto the ground, Brock decided to run off. "Brock? Where did you go?" Zak wondered as he proceeded to try and follow him to wherever he had run off to. Brock didn't reply. 

"Brock?" Zak called out again. As Zak went to check upstairs, he could see something running downstairs from the corner of his eye. Of course, it was Brock because he was giggling. He then decided to go back downstairs where he found Brock sitting on the kitchen counter without his t-shirt on.

"What are you doing?" Zak asked, as he approached his little boy. Brock stuck his tongue out and looked around for something to eat. "Do you want some food?" Zak asked him. Brock proceeded to nod  his head vigorously. "I'll make you a bowl of fruit as a snack considering that it's not time for dinner yet" He told his son. "-kay, da-ddy." Brock replied.

As Zak was cutting up the fruit and placing it into a small bowl for Brock, Brock had decided to dance on the kitchen counter behind him. "What are you dancing to?" Zak wondered, as he went over to him and made sure that he wasn't going to fall off of the counter. "La-la-la!" Brock sang, as he tapped his feet and moved his arms to the song that he was singing. This made Zak laugh slightly. "Alright, but be careful not to fall off the counter, okay? I don't want to have to take you to the hospital." He spoke, as he walked back over to where the fruit was and continued to prepare it.

"Okay, it's ready" Zak said, as he carried two bowls of fruit over to the sofa. Brock was still sitting on the counter and looked like he was trying to find his own way off of it. "Don't jump Brock, I'll help you down" Zak told him, as he placed the bowls down on the coffee table and walked back over to where Brock was sat. 

He then picked Brock up and carried him over his shoulder. The whole time that Zak was carrying him back to the sofa, Brock was laughing very loudly. 

Zak soon sat him down on the sofa and wrapped him up in his blanket. He then passed Brock a small bowl of fruit consisting of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and small pieces of mango. Brock began to eat the fruit that he was given."Nice?" Zak asked him, as he watched his son take several bites of the various fruits. Brock nodded and continued to eat his fruit. 

Once he had finished his bowl of fruit, Brock placed the bowl next to him and began to yawn. "Da-ddy, I tired" Brock complained, as he rubbed his eyes. 

Zak looked at his watch,"Well, you did miss your nap whilst you were running around earlier" He informed him. Brock soon started to fidget. "Here Brock-" Zak said, as he placed the blanket over the both of them. Brock let out one more yawn before cuddling into his daddy and falling asleep with his head resting on his chest.