Chapter 3:

It had been a while since Brock had spent a day out of the house (unless you count being in the backyard as 'out of the house') and because of this, he was starting to find other ways to let all of his energy out. This included running all over the house and pretending to be Spiderman whilst making a mess.

"Hey, slow down Brock, you're gonna break something!" Zak called to him from the stairs as he watched his son race around at the speed of lightning.

"No I won't! Wa-tch!" Brock exclaimed, as he climbed on top of the dining room table before jumping off and landing like Spiderman.

Zak made his way down the stairs. "That's enough, Brock."

The little boy just giggled and set off into another room to cause havoc.

Brock ran into the kitchen where Brianna was making lunch.

"Hi Brocky-" Bri turned around to smile at her cheeky little boy.

"Mom-my I spide-man!" Brock spoke, as he began to shoot the pretend webs out of his fingers.

"Is Spiderman hungry?" Bri asked Brock who simply nodded in reply before running out of the room once more.

"P-chew!" Brock exclaimed as he used his web to climb up the stairs.

He darted in and out of all the rooms upstairs, climbing up and jumping off all of the beds.

"Brock, what are you doing?" Zak asked his little boy who was now attempting to climb up the walls using his spiderwebs.

"I cli-mbing!" He exclaimed, climbing up the bed and jumping off once more. This time, however, Brock overestimated his jump and did some sort of somersault as he landed on the ground.

"Careful! Are you okay?" Zak asked the little boy who was now laying on his back.

Brock thought about it for a moment. "Yep!" He replied, before getting back up and running off.

Zak thought it would be a good idea to follow the mischievous little boy just in case he was to get up to or into trouble.

Brock ran into his mommy and daddy's bedroom. He began to shoot another spiderweb from his fingers and 'swing' across the room. As he did, Zak was standing in the doorway watching his little boy have fun.

Brock climbed up onto the bed and began to jump up and down. "Weeee!" He exclaimed, as he did so.

"Lunch's ready!" Brianna called from downstairs.

"Are you coming, Brock?" Zak asked his small son as he came into the room.

Brock directed his attention to his Daddy who was standing by the bed, waiting for him. He thought about it for a moment before continuing to jump up and down on the bed.

"C'mon Brock, the sooner we eat, the sooner we can play." Zak told Brock, who still seemed to be as hyper as he was earlier.

The little boy began to jump and down on the bed again, completely ignoring what his daddy had suggested. He wanted to play.

There was no use. Zak wasn't going to be able to get Brock to eat his lunch. Unless...

"Here comes...the tickle monster!" Zak enunciated.