Chapter 11:

"Ready to go to the set to film today?" Zak called to Brock, who seemed to be upstairs. "-yea!" A distant voice spoke from upstairs, as the sound of small footsteps could also be heard.

Zak waited a few minutes for Brock to come down the stairs. 

"Da-ddy?" Brock began, as he came down the stairs carefully, holding onto the stairs' banister. "Yeah?" Zak responded, as he watched him take the last step down the stairs. "I take dis?" Brock asked his daddy, he was carrying his blue lightsaber. "If you want, just don't hit anyone with it, alright?" Zak warned him as he had a stern look on his face. Brock nodded in response.

Zak helped Brock get his shoes and his jacket on. He made sure that all the windows and doors were shut and locked so that nobody could break in. "Let's go, Brock." Zak said, as he picked his son up and sat him on his hip. He walked out of the front door and closed it, then locked it and unlocked the car. 

He opened the passenger door and sat Brock in his car booster seat. He helped him buckle himself into the seat so that he wouldn't fall out. Once he had done this, he closed the passenger door and opened the driver's door where he got into the car. As he started the car's engine, he locked the doors at the back using the 'child lock' and began to make a move.

"Da-ddy?" Brock said, in hope to get his daddy's attention which was fixed on the road. "Mhm?" Zak murmured as he looked into the car's view mirror before turning his attention back to the road that he was driving on. "I play der?" Brock asked, as he tilted his head slightly to the side. "Well, its a set but you could, we've got a few rooms which are currently not in use so you and Annabelle can play in those." Zak told him. "Ooh -kay!" Brock replied.

It was not long until they had arrived to the set. Just as Zak was getting out of the car, Nick pulled up. 

"Who is it Brock?" Zak asked him, as he helped him out of his booster seat. Brock looked to the right and as he did, a massive smile formed on his face. "-Anbelle!" He exclaimed, as he tried to unbuckle himself from his seat. Zak laughed, "You mean Annabelle?" Zak responded, correcting him. Brock nodded vigorously.

As soon as Zak placed Brock on the ground, he ran over to Annabelle and gave her a big hug. "Aww-" Nick cooed, as he smiled at the two of them. 

"Look who got here before you two!" Aaron called from the entrance of the building. Both Zak and Nick turned around to see Aaron standing just outside of the set, a big grin was planted on his face. "Ha, funny." Zak retorted, as he rolled his eyes slightly. "And usually I'm the late one!" Aaron laughed. "Well, looks like you made it on time for once." Zak spoke, as he walked closer to Aaron so that they were no longer calling over to each other. He was followed by Nick, Brock and Annabelle. "Well, I'm excited for this one, man." Aaron spoke. 

"Look dis! I got stick!" Brock told Annabelle, as he showed her his toy. "That's a lightsaber, Brock" Zak told his son, as he smiled slightly at the two of them. "Li-ght?" Brock began, as he tried to pronounce what his daddy had just said. "Lightsaber" Zak finished. "Light-aber!" Brock exclaimed, before giggling. "Close" Zak smiled, as he ruffled his hair.

"Okay kids, you can use this room since we've put a few beanbags in here" Zak told both Brock and Annabelle once they were inside of the set. "Are there any toys?" Annabelle asked, as she looked around the room that they had been placed in. "There's a few in that box over there" Zak spoke, pointing to the large purple crate behind them. Both Annabelle and Brock rushed over to it and began pulling out the toys from the crate. 

"Train! Train!" Brock pointed, as he took out a small wooden train and began to play with it. "Ooh" Annabelle said, taking the play-dough out of the box and taking the lid off of it. "Just a few things before I go, once you've finished playing with whatever you're playing with, make sure you put it back in the box. Try not to break anything either." Zak told them sternly. "Okay" Annabelle smiled. "-Kay!" Brock spoke. 

The kids had been playing with the toys that were in the purple crate for quite a while now. They had seemed to have lost interest in them and were laying down on the floor. 

"I bored" Brock frowned, as he threw the wooden toy train across the room. "You're going to break it!" Annabelle gasped, as she watched the train hit the floor. Brock shook his head and stood up to get the toy train. However, instead of picking it up and bringing it back to where him and Annabelle were sitting, he decided that he'd open the door to one of the corridors. 

"Where are you going?" Annabelle asked him, as she slowly stood up to follow him. Brock shrugged. Annabelle thought that it would be safest to close the door and stay in the room that they had been placed in. As she closed the door, Brock let out an enormous scream, "No!" He shouted, as he pulled the door open again with all of his mite. "Woah, did you miss your nap or something?" She asked him. She wasn't expecting him to scream like that, it was not like him. Brock soon shrugged again.

Brock waited for Annabelle to look away for a second before running out of the door and down the corridor. "Brock!" Annabelle called to him, however, it was too late. Brock was already half way down the long corridor. Annabelle ran quickly down the corridor, hoping that she wasn't going to lose sight of Brock. "Brock!" She called again, in hope that he'd turn around and listen to her. It wasn't long until Brock stopped and turned around to look at her. There was almost no light in the corridor so they could hardly see where they were going.

"Are you sure it's this way?" Annabelle asked Brock, as she began to look around. Brock shrugged. He then proceeded to stay close to Annabelle as they both walked down the dark corridor. "H-hello?" She spoke loudly, her voice soon echoed down the corridor and to  the rest of the building.

"Kids? What are you doing down there?" Someone called from behind them. Annabelle jumped and turned around to see who had called to them. It was Billy. Billy's figure soon approached the two of them. "You shouldn't be down here" He told them. "Why?" Annabelle asked him. "We're building down there, it's dangerous to walk down there because of all the stuff everywhere" Billy explained to them, in hope that they'd understand what he was talking about.  Annabelle nodded in reply while Brock just stood still and looked down the corridor. 

"Where- Da-ddy?" Brock asked, as he tried to look for him again but couldn't see him. "Everyone's on lunch break so you can come onto the actual set now." Billy told Annabelle and Brock. 

Soon, Billy walked onto the set where they were filming Aftershocks with Annabelle and Brock. "These two ran down the corridor that they weren't meant to go down." Billy told Zak, Nick, Aaron and Jay which made them all turn around to face him. Zak looked at Annabelle and Brock and sighed slightly. "Sorry" Annabelle apologised, she knew it wasn't a good idea in the first place. Instead of apologising, Brock smiled cheekily and wrapped his arms behind his back. "It's okay guys but you shouldn't go down that corridor, there's a lot of building work to be done and it's dangerous because we don't want you guys to get hurt." Zak told them both. "-kay" Brock said, as he finally understood.

It was much later now, turns out that filming took the whole day. Brock and Zak were in the car driving home.

"Da-ddy?" Brock began. "Mhm?" Zak responded, as he looked at him through his car mirror. "Swim?" Brock asked. "Not today Brock, sorry" Zak told him, keeping his eyes on the road."But- said!" Brock frowned, as he looked down sadly. "Brock, it's late, it's eight o'clock" Zak told him. "But-" Brock began, hoping that his daddy would change his mind. "You can swim tomorrow with Annabelle, besides it's getting dark too" Zak responded.

"-kay" Brock yawned, as he began to rub his eyes. "You tired?" Zak asked his son. Brock nodded tiredly and soon fell asleep in his car seat.