Chapter 16:

It was the morning after Brock's third birthday and his party. Both Annabelle and Brock had fallen asleep very quickly once the party had ended, so Brianna and Zak spent some quality time together. They thought that they would take the kids to a play centre where they get to feed and pet various animals and also go on various slides and climbing apparatus'. 

It was nine-thirty am and both Annabelle and Brock were awake. They were playing with some of Brock's toys that he had gotten for his birthday. They were sat on the ground playing with Brock's Power Rangers. Brock had the red one while Annabelle had the pink one. Together, they were fighting against the evil dinosaurs that were coming to destroy their city. 

Across from them, Zak and Brianna sat on the sofa watching them play. "I'm glad that they both get on very well." Brianna spoke as she looked up at Zak and smiled at him before leaning into his chest. Zak had his arms around Brianna as he cuddled her close to him. "I agree." He smiled back at her before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Brianna and Zak allowed both Brock and Annabelle to play a little while longer before telling them the plans for the day. 

"Brock? Annabelle? Can you stop what you're doing for a minute and listen to us please?" Brianna began as she spoke above their noise. It wasn't long for Brock and Annabelle to stop what they were doing and look up at them. "Thank you, now, Bri and I were thinking of taking you both to a place where you can both pet and feed animals and also play there too. It's a bit like a play area but with animals too. How does that sound?" Zak spoke, as he asked them their opinions on the plan. "I like the idea!" Annabelle exclaimed, as she smiled widely. "That's great, how about you Brock?" Zak asked his son. "Yeah!" Brock agreed, as he smiled as well. "Okay, sounds like a plan. How about we all have our showers or baths and get ready and then we can head to the play centre?" Brianna suggested, as she looked at Zak and then Brock and Annabelle. "Good idea, Bri." Zak smiled at her before kissing her softly. 

After their baths and showers, Zak, Brianna, Brock and Annabelle all headed to the play centre. Thankfully, Brock managed to nap during the car ride. Instead of napping herself, Annabelle decided to look out of the window and admire the pretty scenery. It wasn't long until they reached the play centre.

Zak parked the car as close as he could to the entrance of the play park just so they wouldn't have to walk far. "Okay kids, we're here!" Zak spoke, as he turned the car engine off and proceeded to get out of the car himself. At the same time as this, Brianna unbuckled her seat belt and turned around to face the two kids. Brock was out cold, snoring, while Annabelle was smiling warmly in her seat. Brianna smiled at the both of them. "Brock's old cold, Zak." She said, as she climbed out of her seat herself. Zak opened the door on Brock's side while Brianna opened the door on Annabelle's side. "So he is." Zak smiled slightly, as he unbuckled Brock from his booster seat. Brianna helped Annabelle to get down from her seat as the 'jump' down was rather high. 

"Brock? We're here!" Zak said, as he tried to get his son to wake up from his slumber. Brock proceeded to make a whole bunch of noises as he yawned and stretched. "You already to go, little boy?" Zak asked Brock, who nodded in response as he yawned once more. "Daddy? You carry me?" Brock asked. "If you want anyone to do anything or if you want something, say the word 'please' and then you'll most likely get it." Zak told him in response. "Pwease, Daddy." Brock replied, as he stretched his arms up. "Alright then, c'mere." Zak replied, as he scooped up his small son and placed him on his hip. 

Once they got to the entrance, Zak put Brock down on the ground so that they could pay to get into the play park. "Hello! How may I help you?" A young lady who went by the name of 'May' asked as they got to the front of the queue. "Hello, can we have two adult tickets and two child tickets please?" Zak asked as he began to take his wallet out of his jacket pocket. "Of course, how old are the children?" May asked, as she proceeded to get the wristbands out of a drawer. "Annabelle is five and Brock just turned three yesterday." Zak told her. "Because your son is has just turned three, I'm going to let him go free although he would usually be classified for the child's ticket now." May told them. "Thank you so much." Brianna smiled as she too got some money out of her purse. "What does that come to all together?" Zak wondered. "That'll be thirty dollars, twenty four dollars for two adults and six dollars for a child ticket." May told them with a slight smile.