Chapter 1:

Due to the fact that Zak spent most of his time away filming for Ghost Adventures, it meant that he didn't get to spend much time with his son, Brock. When he wasn't traveling from location to location, Zak tried to maximise the amount of time that he had in order to catch up on sleep as well as looking after his very hyperactive son.

"Brock, where are you?" Brianna called from the bottom of the stairs, as she awaited his response. Movement and giggling could be heard from above. "Brock?" She called, as she began to walk up the stairs. The sounds of Brock giggling could be heard louder and clearer. Instead of trying to work out where all the noise was coming from, she decided to follow it.

There, laying on the bed were Zak and Brock. They seemed to be playing some sort of game. Bri watched this from a distance as Zak would creep up on the little boy before tickling him. Brock let out a belly laugh as he tried to squirm out of his daddy's grip.

"What's going on in here?" Bri smiled, as she walked into the room.

"Brock was being silly so I thought I'd ought to tickle him-" Zak laughed in response.

Brianna continued to smile at her two boys. "I'm going out with Tara tonight, I won't be back till late though." She informed them.

"That's okay, you haven't seen your best friend for months so it's understandable." Zak replied, as Brock began to climb onto his back.

"Are you sure it's okay, I mean, I don't have to go out, I can-" She spoke before situating herself on the bed.

"I promise and besides, you're always at home taking care of Brock when I'm away." He reassured her, lightly rubbing her back.

"True..." She thought to herself.

Although she wanted to meet up with Tara, she felt guilty leaving Zak alone with Brock for the whole evening.

"Now go and have fun! Everything will be okay, don't worry yourself." Zak finished, smiling slightly.

"Alright, I'm going!" Brianna laughed as she headed towards their bathroom to get ready.

Zak turned to Brock who was now sat on the bed sucking his thumb. "Hey bud, mom's going out tonight, so it'll just be the two of us. How does that sound?"

The little boy didn't say anything.

"We can watch movies, play and-"

"Can-dy!" Brock exclaimed as he began to jump up and down on the bed.

"Not too much though, we don't want you bouncing off the walls." Zak spoke clearly, although, Brock didn't seem to want to listen.

Not long after Brianna was dressed and ready, Zak and Brock waved her off.

"You look stunning, Babe." Zak smirked, placing his hands on her hips and kissing her softly.

"Thank you." She smiled, blushing as she did so.

The love that Zak had for Brianna (and vice versa) hadn't changed. It was the same, intimate love they'd had for a long time. Although, yes, sometimes they were a little distant when Zak would get back from filming at locations. This was mainly due to the fact that Zak would have a lockdown 'hangover' and would need to catch up on sleep and what not.

"Bye Brocky, be good for daddy, okay?" Brianna spoke, just as her best friend's car pulled up outside their house.

"-kay!" Brock exclaimed, receiving a kiss on the cheek from his mommy.