Chapter sixteen.

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

***

'How am I supposed to face him after that awkward moment we had last night?' Y/n mentally curses herself while brushing her teeth and looking at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes look droopy and dead. But she didn't let 'that' bring her self-esteem down, instead she reached for the concealer and applied it under her eyes.

After last night's unexpected event, y/n didn't leave her room at all. It was 12am in the morning, she tried to stay in her room a little longer before her stomach finally decided to give up on her. It was her stupid mistake to let jungkook inside the house.

She felt sympathy for him, yesterday night, the weather was horrible, he already looked wet and cold so kicking him out was not an option.

"All I have to do is to go down and tell him to get out." Y/n said to herself. Maybe to give herself the confidence she never really had. She Looked at her reflection in the mirror one more time, just to check that she looks presentable and then went downstairs.

Taking slow and cautious Steps down the stairs, her eyes wonders around the living room to find someone but to her surprise the person she was trying to find was nowhere.

A sigh of relief left her lips 'he might have already left?' She questioned in her thoughts. But the accusations Soon disappeared when she heard noises coming from the kitchen.

She got closer to the kitchen and saw jungkook's back while he was cooking something, she was quietly observing him from a far.

'He can cook?' She questioned. Still looking at his well-built back.

"Good morning Rosy cheeks!" He smiled at her hold two plates in his hand. Unknowingly, y/n blushed seeing him because a small flashback came into her mind about last night.

She didn't reply, as she was too busy looking at his pinkish lips. 'Those lips kissed my neck' she thought to herself slightly having a half smile but stopped when she realised what she was doing. 'what am I doing?' she screamed at herself eyes widening.

She couldn't believe she was checking out her high school bully, who is now unexpectedly living inside her house.

"I thought you would be hungry so I made food for both of us," he spoke softly, placing the plates onto the table. "Why are you standing there? Come let's eat-"

"I want you to get out!" She almost yelled at him, making him surprised.

"But you said I can stay here-" his words were cut off by you.

"I meant for the night! Only one night. Do you understand?" Y/n was frustrated. Not only with jungkook but herself too, how could she find comfort in jungkook when he is the reason why she is like this. He made her like this. It's his fault.

Jungkook was silent for a few minutes just looking at the food he made. He bit his lip, and looked at her.

"I know... but you need me...y/n-" you tried to interrupt him but he finished his sentence making you freeze in your spot, "and...I need you."

"You need me?" She whispered to herself, confused. But why?

"Yeah." He paused, looking at her before continuing "more than anything." His eyes showed sincerity.

"But..why? You used to hate me right?" She glared at him, making his eyes widen

"I-I never hated you-" He tried to defend himself. He never hated you, he did all those unnecessary Bullying because he wanted your attention,But now he has to face the consequences.

"So why did you bully me then? Why did you make my life a living hell? WHY! JUST WHY!" She shouted at him, her eyes full of tears. She couldn't stand up anymore, her whole body had given up on her. She was about to fall when jungkook pulled her inside his hold.

His muscular arms around your body, and your head on his chest as you kept on crying. Your body was burning yet you didn't say anything, you wanted him to hold you a little bit longer. Your skin started to look red and you felt some-sort of irritation on your back. But you couldn't care-less about your disorder right now. All you wanted was for him to hold you in his strong grip a little longer.

You don't understand why your like this. One second you hate him and the next you want him to hold you forever and never let go.

"W-why am I like t-this?" She sobbed onto his chest as he kept on stroking her hair trying to calm her down. He was also upset and regretful for what he did. Jungkook wanted things to get better that's why he followed her all the way to Thailand. But instead of fixing this he made it worse.

Soon your body couldn't hold on it's aching anymore making you pass out in his arms.

***

"Ugh!" She moaned, placing a hand on her head. She was feeling dizzy, everything that happened was a blur, nothing made sense to her right now. She heard her bedroom door opening, she open one eye and leaned forward to see who the person was.

"There you go." Jungkook placed a cup of water on the the bedside table with medicine. He looked at you and smiled.slowly setting beside you and you moved to give him space. "I'm sorry for hurting you...I'm sorry for everything that I have done in the past."he quietly whispered and tears started to fall from his eyes

All you did was look at him as he kept on crying and asking for your forgiveness. Something in your heart told you to wipe his tears and hug him as he cried. But you didn't.

"Can you please give me another chance...please." he sobbed, his head lowered.

You wanted to answer him But, then you turned around not wanting to answer his question. He understood that you need time and left you alone. Once the door was shut you started to cry again. You loved him. But was your heart ready to love someone who broke you? You covered your mouth with your hand not to let any sound out as you cried your heart out.

'Why I am so in love with you jungkook?... but yet can't forgive you.'

***

Vote :)

Vote
:)