Prologue

Y/n was a Japanese, burnt orange-haired, happy-go-lucky, dark silver-eyed student at Beacon. He was very close to team RWBY, especially a raven-haired girl named Blake Belladonna. They were so close y/n started calling her the affectionate chan suffix. Blake was also y/n's secret crush but he was pretty sure she knew because of the way he acted around her. He was always a bit shy around her.

They haven't talked in a while though because Blake had been stressed out about her encounter with Roman and the white fang. Y/n would try to talk to her but she would either get frustrated with him or blow him off. Getting the hint y/n decided to give her space until she wanted to talk.

This leads us to now. At the moment y/n is currently sitting on his bed playing his guitar.

As he finished the song he heard a knock at his door and went to answer. Once he opened the door much to his joy it was Blake standing outside.

Smiling brightly he was about to greet her but she held up a hand and began to say something.

15 minutes earlier with team RWBY.

RWY had noticed Blake had been very stressed and decided to help decrease the stress with a game of truth or dare. It took them a while to convince her but she agreed.

The game was going well with yang daring Weiss to kiss Jaune which she reluctantly did and having Ruby run full speed into a wall using her semblance which drew some laughs from all of them.

Of course, there were some people who chose truth like Yang who admitted despite her flirty nature that she's never had a boyfriend.

After it went around 3 out of 4 of the team it was Blake's turn.

Yang: Alright Blake truth or dare?.

After thinking for a bit Blake replied, "dare"

Yang; Well as we all know a sweet boy named y/n has a massive crush on you.

Blake nodded because she knew even though she didn't return his feelings she always had a special friendship with y/n.

(She's slowly developing feelings for you but doesn't want to embrace them since adam. So she's just denying her feelings rn)

Yang: Well, I dare you to go pick on him a bit. You know just to mess with him a little we all know he'd forgive you and not take it personally.

On one hand, Blake didn't think it was a good idea because Y/n was a sensitive person and hearing insults from the person he liked would hurt. However on the other hand she and y/n were close so she was sure he would understand that she was just joking with him.

Yang: So do you accept the dare?

Blake looked to her other teammates to see Ruby shaking her head no and Weiss looking with a bit of concern.

Yang: So what is it? Will you do it or are you too much of a scaredy Cat.

Yang's little taunt caused Blake to march over to y/ns dorm and knock on his door while Yang watched in interest and Ruby along with Weiss to be a bit worried.

They saw as y/n opened the door with a guitar in hand and a large smile on his face when he saw Blake. Seeing the smile both Blake and Yang felt a bit bad about what was going to happen. Yang was about to call the dare off when Blake started to speak.

Present time

Blake: Hey y/n I just wanted to say that I think the weapons you use and the way you dress are ridiculous.