Training/Building an army

"hey" or ":" after a characters name=Talking

'hey'=thoughts

----------------------------------

Y/n was abruptly woken up by a small cero striking him in the forehead followed by an echoey cackle. In a split second y/n used sonido to get in front of the laughing h/n and pointed a fully charged cero at his head. H/n's eyes widened as he tried speaking," He- hey king it was just a jo-" Before he could finish y/n fired the cero. Just in time h/n used sondio and saved himself, the same could not be said for y/n's wall. The entire wall was completely destroyed. H/n eyed the damage in disbelief.

H/n: WHAT THE HELL YA MANIAC YA COULDA KILLED ME!!!

y/n(monotone voice): Whoops

H/n: THAT'S ALL YA GOTTA SAY! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THE WALL HOW ARE WE GUNNA FIX THAT?!

As if Hueco Mundo heard his question, the pale sands from outside began to float towards the wall and completely restore it. 

H/n:

y/n: There it's fixed, now can we get to training?

With a sweatdrop, h/n nodded then led y/n outside.

(Outside)

H/n: Ok king, be prepared because this is gonna be a tuff 500 years

y/n: What do you mean 500 years? How are we going to show everyone back in remnant our power when they'll all be dead?

H/n: Don't worry about it king, time moves differently here so when we get back we would have only been gone a few days. Now no more questions.

First 100 years:

During this time y/n and h/n mastered all things related to y/n's natural attributes. They maxed out his speed making him the fastest benign in Hueco Mundo. As well as mastering his cero to be condensed more but pack more power, along with learning and mastering the cero oscuras.(Just a black version of the green cero) H/n taught y/n a hollow technique called Pesquisa, which allowed y/n to send out pulses of his reiatsu that reacted to nearby sources of reiatsu allowing him to easily locate enemies. Y/n even studied by himself on mastering a move called black coffin that he found notes about lying around las noches.(Ik he can't do this cuz it's a soul reaper technique but it's sick so he's gonna learn it). Among the things y/n learned was the Bala which was less powerful but faster to charge than the Cero. The last thing he did was reinforce his Hierro or iron skin to the point where low and adjuchas class hollows could not penetrate it.

Cero oscuras: