Y/n's Hollowfication

h/n= Hollow name ( You have an inner hollow its just not as much of a dick as ichigos)

Y/n finished his song and began wondering why Blake would say such mean things.

Y/n' maybe she's right. Maybe I should just move on.'

As y/n was thinking to himself an echoey voice in the back of his mind spoke," you gotta let her go kingie. Think about it she hurt you without a second thought she was never meant to be the queen. Let's leave it all behind, I can show you to gain strength.

Yn: maybe you're right h/n but how do we do it?

H/n: well we gotta go back home.

Y/n: how is going back to Vacuo gonna help me get over Blake and gain strength?

Hn: not there you idiot my home, Hueco Mundo.

Y/n: I've never heard of it

Hn: That's because you have to be a hollow to get there so you're gunna need to die.

Yn: WHAT?

HN: stop being so dramatic only your body will die, your soul will go to Hueco Mundo, and then when you're strong enough you'll be able to come back here with your new body. So I suggest finding a way to die if you want to gain strength.

Y/n: uh what should I use to you know kill myself?

Hn: My goodness kingie just follow your damn instincts.

Hearing this y/n knew exactly what to do. He looked at his palm before putting it over directly where his heart was. H/n saw this and a wide grin came across his face.

H/n' that's right, king, show her how useful your semblance can be.'

Without hesitating, y/n said one word and set off his semblance.

"Cero"

A red light enveloped the room as Y/n let out a silent scream as the cero tore through his chest. He began panicking as the pain kicked in.

H/n seeing this said," Breathe King brea- oh yeah you can't your lungs and heart are kinda all over your wall sorry"

Despite the pain, y/n cracked a small smile at h/ns joke and his eyes went dull. Soon after a slightly transparent y/n with a chain hanging out of his chest came into h/ns vision.

Yn: what now?

H/n: THIS

h/n pulled the chain extremely hard and yanked it out of y/ns chest with one tug.

Yn started to get covered with a white porcelain-like substance. H/n held out his hand and said,"here take my hand and fuse with me. My power will become yours but I will always be able to communicate with you. Grab my hand and become the strongest thing world has ever seen"

Putting all his trust in h/n, y/n grabbed his hand and they began fusing. There was a flash of purple light and there stood y/n with half of a helmet made of bone-like material on his head.

H/n started cackling maniacally and said," Yes, we did it king no one can oppose us now. Let's get to Hueco Mundo and master our powers."

With a swift movement of his fingers, the world itself seemed to open up as a Garganta appeared. H/n grinned madly as he saw what was on the other side, an endless desert of white sand and the occasional black tree.

 H/n grinned madly as he saw what was on the other side, an endless desert of white sand and the occasional black tree

H/n: my home it's been so long. Well, it's not really only my home it's both of ours now.

They two looked at each other before nodding and walking through the portal as it closed behind them.