Boredom

Looking down at his attire y/n let out an annoyed sigh realizing he had left his original outfit in the soul society. In his right hand was captain Kurotsuchi's zanpakuto which was slowly disappearing due to the captain's death. With a low grumble of 'shit', he made the decision to walk back to Los Noches instead of using sonido in order to clear his mind. He thought of all that happened in the span of a couple of hours.

The soul society knew of his existence and of his army. He had threatened to destroy soul society and killed a captain. Even with his threat, there was no possible way he would know if soul society decided to wipe them out until they were in Hueco Mundo. y/n was stressed and worried, he may be a hollow but that didn't mean he didn't care about what happens to his people, the ones with common sense anyways.( he built the army to fight back against the soul society but he doesn't want to start a war they will only fight in soul society starts it)

h/n sensed the turmoil inside y/n and put a comforting hand on his shoulder," "What's eating you king?" Y/n let a small genuine smile cross his face before it went back to his focused one,"I don't know what to do. On one hand, if we start a war with soul society I know we can win, but on the other is winning really worth all the casualties that we will face?" H/n was not expecting this, he was expecting something like Ozpin being a dick or Blake annoying the king, but never this. H/n said," King listen to me, you gotta stop overthinking everything, do ya really think soul society would risk losing most of their people to wipe us out? They're probably scared shitless of you anyway so don't worry about it"

y/n understood the logic but he still felt a bit uneasy. Instead of voicing his concerns any further he just continued walking. Sensing a spiritual pressure charging towards him and h/n. In the distance, a dust cloud of white sand was being kicked up and getting closer to the duo.

h/n: The fuck is that?

Staying silent y/n tensed his body up in case he needed to attack. Soon the dust cloud was right in front of the two and they waited for the cloud to dissipate. Once it did, h/n dropped face-first anime-style while y/n smiled a bit. The reason for this? A small dog was left as soon as the dust cloud disappeared. The dog was brown, had floppy long ears, had a hollow mask covering its face, and had the number 35 tattooed on its back in black ink.

 The dog was brown, had floppy long ears, had a hollow mask covering its face, and had the number 35 tattooed on its back in black ink

H/n was annoyed due to the fact he actually believed a small dog like this was a threat. He voiced his opinion with a grumble of 'Dumb mutt' and continued walking towards las noches. Y/n instead of walking, he stared at the small dog before crouching down and holding out his hand in a non-threatening manner.

The dog was wary at first before it slowly made its way over to y/n and sniffed his hand before nuzzling into it. The dog yipped and jumped onto y/n before starting to lick his face.

Y/n began petting the dog gently but was disrupted when he heard a disgusted grunt. "Ya know, you shouldn't let it lick your face you don't know where it's been" He got no response so he looked over at y/n who was now standing and staring at the dog near his feet. After some staring, y/n said," I am going to keep you" before grabbing the small dog and putting him under his arm.

h/n:' damn, I really don't like dogs(sighs and smiles a bit) but as long as the king is happy then I am too.

Deciding he was done thinking y/n along with the small dog vanished leaving h/n to follow them. Once in las Noches y/n told h/n to summon the army. He did so and y/n began to tell them what happened.

Y/n: As you all most likely know soul reapers have attacked us. I went to the soul society and put an end to the one who ordered the attack. They know of our existence and it is a possibility that they may attack. However, if they do we will not die without fighting back. This does not mean we will strike first, instead, once they hit us we will hit back twice as hard and make them ever regret stepping into Hueco Mundo.

Once again he was met with screeches and roars of approval. With the small dog and h/n by his side y/n walked back to his room and changed into a new outfit similar to his old one but with a black sash at his waist.

Taking a seat on his bed he sat back and with a sigh asked," H/n how much time has passed on remnant" To which h/n responded," Only a few minutes" and left the room

Taking a seat on his bed he sat back and with a sigh asked," H/n how much time has passed on remnant" To which h/n responded," Only a few minutes" and left the room. For the second time in the same day, y/n didn't know what to do. He wasn't worried or scared about anything rather he was (dramatic pause) bored. It had been hours in Hueco Mundo but in Remnant a few minutes and he had said he was going to be gone for a month. And in all honesty, he was in no hurry to go back.

While y/n had no problems with Hueco Mundo it's beautiful sands captivated him but he's spent over 500 years here and the emptiness got exhausting. Getting off the bed he decided he would just go back to Remnant. As y/n left the room he watched the small dog curl up on the floor and fall into a deep sleep. Afterward, he opened a Garganta without putting much thought into it and looked through. However, on the other side, he did not see the familiar shattered moon of Remnant, rather a full moon. There was something strange about this place, like it was calling him, so giving in to his instincts he walked through. Unaware of the golden eyes of a black cat watching him from a nearby building.

Also unknown to him a familiar ravenette soul reaper was mimicking his action from soul society and stepping into Karakura town. She had recently been assigned by the head captain himself to take care of any hollows that intruded in the small town. (Total coincidence Ikr)

Thanks for reading lemme know if you enjoyed it. Sorry if the story is moving slow I just don't want to rush the story.

Lemme know what you wanna name your little hollow dog.

Its original name is kukkapuro so if no one suggests a name I'll just call it that. Also let me know what gender you want it to be cuz the anime doesn't specify.

Just a bit of explanation. Hueco mundo, the human world, and soul society run on the same time schedule but they all move in varying degrees faster than remnant so that's why y/n was able to spend lots of time in hueco Mundo and only a little time has passed in remnant.

Also I started Playing a game called punishing gray raven and I will protect little lucia with my life.