Final Authors Note

Okay so basically this is just going to be me monologuing for a while about my book and my journey through writing it so you don't have to read that but at the end there is a listing of some fans who really helped me write by inspiring me so scroll down to read that. Also at the very end you can vote on a cover for book two of the Night Rider to do that to by leaving a comment.

Oh, The Night Rider. What should or could I even say about this book other than writing this has killed me. I'm so glad I'm finally done with it! It's been so long! Now don't even remotely get it wrong that I didn't appreciate hearing from the Wattpad community because I did. They are what helped push me through my writing block and this book wouldn't be finished without them. No matter how big the impact of simply reading the book to how big the impact of leaving a comment saying , "this is the best httyd fanfic i've ever read i love it!!" Thank you for that one 'werewolfreader22' it was one of the most inspiring comments I received. Now below are a list of some fans that I think deserve to be mentioned, and if you don't see your name up there leave a comment saying you should be up there and what chapter you've been reading since and I'll add you.

Starting off the list:

Hi34567Hi- The first person to show my book any attention

Loveagoodstory- My first comment

Kaggar- Inspiring comments

EclipseNightlight- Inspiring comments

Star_shine1- For voting for every chapter up until that point

Writter19- Being the only person to actually listen to my author notes and point out my crap spelling and grammar

-Softsong- Being the only person to respond to my question on my conversations page

snugger12Worteltje12- For voting for so many chapters

Nightmare148701- For voting for so many chapters

Malik_alniharii- For making the funniest rhyme I've ever heard, "Roses are red, hics leg is gone, shes red death the thermo nuclear bomb" Absolutely amazing.

And then finally a MASSIVE thanks to all of my books fans, even if you weren't mentioned specifically (remember you still can be) you were and still are such an amazing help to me. Your all truly amazing and I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy scheduels to read my book. Thank you so much for everything.

What did you think of this book 1-10? And what were some of my strengths and weakness's as a writer?

And finally I have two possible book covers for the sequel. The top one is Number 1 and the bottom is Number 2. Comment which one you think is better and keep and eye on my profile for when I start the sequel. I'm not sure when that will be though.

1

or

or

2

Well, that's all from me, see ya'll in the sequel! Bye! -Samuel Scutter------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------