Chapter 5: Apartment

——————————Tim POV still ——————————
Her message suddenly popped up and to say I was not expecting this answer was an understatement.

P- I'll make them as long as you get the ingredients, also I'll do them for free as long as you help, cant exactly do 40 by myself.

She then sent me her address and the list of ingredients she'd need and I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face.

T- alright I'll be there with everything we'll need in two days!

The rest of my day was spent helping Bruce to get catering and other things for the party since I knew he'd probably be busy with his job.

————————the next day same POV———————

"So who exactly are we buying 40 batches worth of cookies supplies for again?" Jason asked in an annoyed tone from behind me. He and Dick were both pushing a cart. Damien was in the middle looking like the grumpy old man he is at heart.

"My friend, she's gonna make the cookies for the party Bruce is hosting" I replied not sparing them a glance back as I continued to observe the list in front of me. So far we had the flour, butter, brown sugar and regular sugar, eggs, and the salt, these things already filled most of the first cart and were now starting to spill over into the next cart.

"Wait is that the lady who made the cookies from yesterday!" Dick asked sounding a lot more excited.

"Yes! Now come on, we have to have these all to her house by tomorrow and we've already been here for an hour because of your bickering!" I yelled back.

The rest of the shopping trip went smoothly as we picked up the blue dye, the chocolate chips, the baking soda, the vanilla extract, and the baking powder. 

After paying we shoved everything into the car and I texted Percy to see if it would be okay if we dropped everything off now, and after a short minute she responded with a "sure". So off we went to go and drop off all the ingredients.

When we arrived and parked I was pleasantly surprised to see Percy waiting for us, her long sleeve shirt seemed to complement her jacket perfectly.

I got out and she walked over a smile on her face. When she got closer I noticed she was shivering even with the jacket on.

"Hey! You guys got the goods?" She asked, a small smile on her face.

"What are we drug dealers??" Jason called out from the car as he started to lift a bunch of bags up, most were wrapped around his arms.

"Yes, because you will get addicted to these cookies cause of how good they are" she yelled back.

I heard a slight chuckles come from the guys aside from Damien who just looked unimpressed as he walked over, his arms crossed.

"Tim why're you dealing with commoners now?" He looked Percy up and down.

Percy looked him up and down right back before leaning down. "Oh yeah, cause you, short stack, really scream dominance" she then pat his head before standing back up.

He started to yell but she just ignored him as she looked back to me. " hey, thanks for the ingredients, do you wanna stay the night? I'm sure it'll be easier then having to drive back over tomorrow." She offered.

I suddenly felt heat rise to my face at what she offered. "Oh uh..."

"He can't, we have a dinner tonight sorry" Damien answered for me, a smug look on his face.

"I didn't ask you Demon; anyways if something changes my offer still stands."

I heard a strangled cry from Dick as he tried to grab more then he could.