Chapter 38: A little skydiving with a clown

---------------------------Percy's pov--------------------------

"Alright bye ha-" I was cut off by a loud buzzing noise, my eyes widening as I heard it. I looked down to see Hazel with a confused look. 

"Percy? What's the matter?" She asked cautiously. I didn't give her much time as I started to run. I had noticed that the Bat used different alarms that were barely different then the others. One was loud and beeped the other was quieter (Not by much) and seemed to ring. This one was the loud beeping, this only happened when it was a big bad. I'd only heard of this from Tim but the "big bads" were people who called themselves the Joker,Harley Quinn, Posion Ivy, Bane, the list goes but they always meant something awful. I was vaguely aware of the person running behind me.

I turned to see Hazel with a determined face following in close proximity.  We both ran down the halls till we found the others who also seemed to have just made it. We were all standing in front of the massive computer, the screen blinking red and blue. Tim immediately ran over and started pressing things, Nightwing not far behing. The two pulled up footage of two oddly familiar people a woman who was cackling as she smashed a night guards head though it didn't look like enough force to kill him. 

"Alright, looks like the Joker and Harley are at DIMS factories. Let hurry." Everyone nods and starts running except me and Hazel. 

"Hazel, we gotta go, I'll give you the place to go to on the way out." Hazel shook her head, a determined look on her face. 

"I'm gonna help you out on this one. Don't think I didn't noticed that new scar on your shoulder!" My hand instinctively rose to grab my shoulder. She gave me a small reassuring smile before running after the others. I did the same and we soon caught up. 

We all traveled together, making it to the chemical factory. It was a huge location, the inside seemed to almost glow green. Nightwing turned to all of us. 

"Alright, we're gonna go in quietly. Me'gan?" She nodded and suddenly I felt something try and get into my head. Instinctively I pushed back and she looked at me with a bit of a confused look. 

"Sorry. Just don't go digging through my mind" She nodded as I let my mental walls down on a shred. Suddenly voices filled my head. Ones that sounded like the others, even Hazel was there. I turned to see Tim with a reassuring smile. 

'Good, now that everyone's here we need to split up' Nightwing said. He looked over everyone. 

'I'll go with Riptide. We know what we're doing, we'll stay out of the way unless needed.' Hazel said, her sweet and calm smile seemed very convincing. I turned back to Nightwing and he seemed to think it over before nodding. 

'Right, you both have weapons I assume?' We both nodded. 'Great, that means everyone else is left to us. Kaldur, Wally, and I will go on the left. Tim, Connor, Me'gan, try and get to the top of the building, Riptide, Hazel, go on the right. Knock out anyone you see.' Everyone gave various forms of confirmation before running into the building. Hazel started moving her hands as we ran and suddenly I could feel that the air around us was different. We ran straight into the base quickly running to the right side of the building. A man looked directly in our direction but didn't seem to have noticed anything. I looked over to see Hazel keeping her hands open and around her. She must have been manipulating the mist. I smiled to her as we continued to run silently through the building. Occasionally taking out some men as they came to close to us. 

By the time we were far enough in I could see a massive pharmacy laid out in front of me. His crazy green hair mixed in with his purple suit and crazy pale skin made him look like a clown, which fit the description I had been given earlier. Off to the side I spotted a woman with two toned hair, one side pink and the other blue. She had a massive hammer hung over shoulder and she skipped around, letting out a little song.