Chapter 16: movie night

(Before we start this I'd like to clarify that the YJ team is a bit different due to the fact that I only got to watch so many seasons before I lost access so I'm just sticking with the og team excpet Dick is nightwing and we have Tim *Obviously*. Anyways just thought I'd clear this up. Also WALLY!!!) 

-------------Tim Pov:-------------

I admit, I was very tempted to invite Percy to the sleep over tonight, but something seemed to stop me every time my finger hovered over the send button. Maybe it was the fact that everyone else was coming and I was more likely to be embarrassed or maybe the fact that this would be the first time she'd be coming over when I wasn't hurt. 

I gently tossed my phone away as I laid on my back so I was looking at the roof of my room. I don't understand why this was so difficult to do. I mean all I had to do was ask if she wanted to come over, and she would simply respond with a yes or no. Nothing big. And yet this one message felt like the whole world was being dropped onto my back. 

I'm not sure how long I sat there before I heard the sounds of footsteps outside my door. I knew almost like an instinct that Wally had probably gotten here early. I decided to chance it, if only for a momentary distraction so I stood up and walked out my room and down the stairs. 

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Alfred with bags of food along his arms, and I must say, he was carrying them like a champ. I was a little surprised because I expected the new store to take him a little longer, but hey, maybe I was underestimating Alfred. I decided to think about this later as I ran out to go and collect more of the bags. I grabbed about 6, with 3 on each arm, before walking back inside to off load. 

As I walked back to the car I found Alfred shoving bags on his arms as well. I walked over and waiting to the side of him, so that when he moved I could comfortably grab some as well. 

"I saw your friend, Percy, at the store. She is quite helpful" I heard Alfred's voice ring out from inside the car. I blinked a couple times as I went over what he said. 

"Wait, you saw Percy at the store? and what do you mean helpful?" I asked, trying to make sure I had definitely heard him right.

"Yes, the one with the dark black hair is she not?" I only nodded in response. "Well she helped me collect all the items you all needed. She held a very lovely conversation I must say." He continued on but I couldn't help but smile. 

Once he finished talking he walked off with the bags on his arms. I quickly grabbed about half the remaining bags before walking inside, I knew Alfred could handle the rest so I left the bags on the counter before I walked off towards my room. Before I could make it though I heard a knock at the door. I made a quick detour, deciding it wouldn't hurt to open the door. 

I opened the door to be met with flaming red hair, green eyes and a pearly white smile. 

"Eyyyyy Timmy!" I internally groaned because this opening the door thing was hurting more then it should. 

"Hey Wally, I think Dick's upstairs if you wanna go see him" I said as I left the door open, turning to go off to my room. 

"Thanks!" I heard from behind me before I heard the door shut and felt a gust of wind blow by me and up the stairs. I took a deep breath before I walked up the stairs. I entered my room and grabbed my phone before I went back to my previous position of deciding if I should invite Percy or not. This time I was heavily leaning on inviting her. I sighed before coming to the conclusion that I'd ask everyone else first since technically they'd also have to meet her.

I placed my phone in my pocket and waited. 

-------------------Timeskip-----------------