Chapter 50: and a little bit of *Spice*

I did end up finishing the drawing! I'm not gonna lie it's probably one of my favorite so far. N e ways, I want to thank you all for supporting me through 50 whole chapters. I won't lie, I only expected this to be like max 25-30 so 50 is just so cool to see. My other books will get updates but they will be slow so please have patients lol. That's enough tho, please enjoy.

-----------------------Bruce's pov:------------------------

Now. I understand my parties are not the most entertaining things in the world. So is the way of a business event. It's to be expected, and sure i

This does NOT mean I want it "spiced" up by my child going MISSING only to call back hours later asking for the young justice plane. I could almost feel the headache coming on. 

"Where the hell are you Tim?" I asked. Tim paused, I could hear a muffled noise before he spoke again.

"Uhhh I'm in New York" He let out a nervous chuckle and I nearly threw my phone. Instead I took a deep breath as I tried to calm myself.

"How in the- you know what, no. I'm getting better." I took another deep breath "Why do you need the plane?" I asked.

"So not so funny, funny thing, Percy was kidnapped at your party by some villains and now they're teaming up with the monsters from Diana's side of things tooooo mmmmm possibly end the world?"

...

. . .

. . .

"I'll send the team" I quickly hung up, deciding I wasn't about to deal with this. At least, not how I usually would. This would be Tim's test round. If he failed this then I had reason to question him but it also might mean the world ends.

...

---------------------------Tim's pov:--------------------------

I turned around to see everyone looking at me expectantly. I gave them a small nod and a smile. I watched as relief temporarily flooded them before drying up almost immediately. The only reason I wasn't full on panicking right now was because I knew Percy was okay. Something told me that she wasn't gone yet and I was going to stick with that hope.

"Alright, everyone go pack supplies for at least a few days, Tim, you go with Jason. I'm sure you guys can find something to talk about." Hazel said, a small smile on her face.

Almost immediately everyone started making their way out and Jason turned to me with a sad smile. I returned it before we walked out of the cabin. I had yet to see the outside but when I did I had to stop to admire it. The place was stunning, even in the dark as different cabins lines the valley, trees surrounded it almost like a scarf, in the distance I could see many things including a climbing wall, an arena, and a massive lake or possibly ocean. The air seemed to be in the permanent state of smelling like strawberries. It would have been relaxing but given the situation the affect didn't linger.

Jason looked back to me with a confused expression. I realized he was way ahead and I jogged to catch up. The walk was mostly quiet until Jason spoke up.

"So you are Percy are a thing?" He asked quietly, though he sounded like he was gonna cry when he mentioned Percy.

Honestly I had no idea how to answer that, I mean me and Percy had kissed but that didn't make anything official. I mean we've gone on a couple dates but again nothing that clarifies. Not knowing how to answer I just decided to tell him. "I'm not sure, I mean, trust me, being with Percy would be a dream but nothing had been clarified so to respect her decision I'll say no" Jason nodded slightly. A small smile made it's way to his face though I'm not to sure why.

The rest of the walk was silent aside from the occasional yell from a camper and the sounds of the ocean far off. It was so different from Gotham in every way that it made me wonder why exactly Percy left. I didn't have time to think on this though as we reached Jason's cabin.

He opened the door with ease to reveal a dark and deserted cabin, the only bunk being used was one in the corner. I looked around more and almost jumped out of my skin when I spotted the massive statue of a man in the middle of the room. He seemed to stare down at one of the beds in particular and I made a mental note to go no where near that one bunk.

Jason chuckled as he saw my expression before walking over to the one used bunk. "Hazel knows this but we all already have bags packed for just in case. It's a precaution thing." I nodded as he showed me to a bunk not to far off, it was only slightly closer to the statue which I wasn't super pumped about but was still glad it wasn't the bed of death.

I sat down on the bed as Jason walked back to his own bunk. He sat down with a sigh looking down at the ground almost like he was trying to stare a hole through it. I could tell he wanted to ask something and the curious part of me wanted to ask but the side that cared about my life told me that was a bad idea. I decided to be safe and leave it to him.

Apparently I didn't have to wait long as Jason's voice once again broke through the silence. "Was Percy upset?"

"What do you mean?"

"...I just want to know if you think Percy was upset, when she was taken. Like was she scared or angry or...anything?" He took a deep breath " I mean she talked to us as if nothing was happening, when she said she didn't know what we were talking about I almost believed her. So was she hiding it or was she ready... to be taken that is."

I'm not sure why but the sad tone seemed to make my mind stop working. Jason had a point. Everything she had done tonight was so perfect that it was hard to suspect anything. If she hadn't been taken I'm not to sure if I would have known anything did happen. My brain tried to find the most comforting answer but none seemed right, all sounding accusing in some way.

"I'm sure Percy thought she was doing what was best, no matter how much we disagree. I'm not sure if that meant she was ready but I do think it means that she had thought about this for a while." Jason stayed quiet, continuing to look at the ground. I decided to end that thought there.

"The plane should be here in a couple hours or so. Try and sleep" Jason didn't move, only making a small humming noise in return. I sighed before laying down in the bed, turning over so I was facing the wall.

All I could do now was hope Percy was okay.

---------------------------------------------------

1203 words