Chapter 60/ One shot #3

---------------------Percy's POV:----------------------

"What if someone bursts in through the roof and someone's kidnapped?! I don't know if I can do this" I mumbled to myself as I looked in the mirror at myself while Piper did my hair and Annabeth yelled at people through a head piece. 

"Percy, calm down, it's gonna be okay! We have Ms.O'leary and blackjack on patrol not to mention your hero pals are outside walking the perimeter, much to Bruce's suggestion." She mumbled the last part but I knew that part. That was a big part of the conversation we had when we told Tim's family. 

"You're right, I know you're right, this is just so worrying. If something goes wrong then..."

"Then what? You two will still get married and you'll still live happily ever after with your adorable little munchkins who happen to have the ability to topple a country." I chuckled as she smiled. "Trust me. Let us take care of the background stuff, you relax and enjoy your day. You deserve it" I took a deep breath as I tried to relax. 

"Okay, I'll try" I said apprehensively. 

"Good" Piper said with a growing smile. She pushed one final pin into my hair before backing up. 

Piper of course, had offered to do my make up, hair, and well everything. I was extremely gracious because there was no one I trust more honestly. Annabeth also offered to help but after some talk we designated her our wedding planner, and I have never regretted it for a moment. 

"LEO! NOT THE LEFT THE RIGHT" Annabeth yelled, grabbing the head piece with such force I thought it'd break. It was nice to know I had Annabeth's clearance on everything. 

I turned around and away from the mirror to look at the two. Annabeth was in a sleek black dress with a grey owl on the belt. Her hair was down compared to her signature ponytail and I admit, it looked really nice. 

Piper wore a pink dress, it fell to her feet but looked classy. She had lots of gold to accent her dress and it made the pink stand out further. 

Piper looked down at her phone before a smile popped onto her face. "Just in time. The ceremony's about to start." She started to pack her things and instantly worry dripped into me again. "Percy, your dad will be here in a minute, just sit still and remember that everything's gonna be fine. You look great, the wedding is amazing, Tim's waiting for you and absolutely ready to finally be wed if Jason's (Todd) little fits of yelling says anything." I smiled and nodded. The thought of seeing Tim seemed to make me relax, so I focused on that instead. 

"Right. Thanks you two" Annabeth gave me a small smile as Piper grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room. Now I was alone. 

I could hear the people speaking from out in the hall as the footsteps emptied to the larger room at the end of the corridor. I barely managed to pick out Tim's.

"Did you memorize your little speech?" Damien asked. 

"No, I feel if I try to I'll add more by acc-" and with that he was absorbed into the other voices. I smiled to myself as I sat down, now all I had to do was wait for dad. 

It took a few minutes when I heard the door creak open and a large man with black hair tied up into a little bun peeked in. (Poseidon has long hair and wears it in a bun and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise, fight me) His eyes sparkled when they saw me and I couldn't help but smile sheepishly. 

"Hey sea star" Poseidon said, stepping inside, gently shutting the door behind him. He approached me quickly, a smile spread across his lips. "Look at you. You look so grown up" I stood up as he held his arms out, and I can almost swear that I saw some tears in his eyes. He pulled me in for one of his signature bone crushing hugs, but carefully avoiding the hair and makeup.