Chapter 35: No Spoilers :)

------------------Tim's pov:---------------------

It's been a week since Percy joined the team and already she's taken down bane and helped us defeat those monsters. But as much as she's done, I'd be stupid to not notice her change in behavior. She's been a lot more secretive, taking longer breaks then usual during training and Me'gan even told me that she's seen Percy talking to herself, which isn't inheriently bad but it is a little concerning. 

One of the main examples of this weird behavior was earlier this morning. I had woken up early so that I could try and get some work done but when I walked outside the room to make myself some tea I found Percy blankly staring at a turned off tv while she twirled her one strand of white hair. It was ominous to say the least. Though the second she heard me coming she seemed to snap out of it, immediately turning and looking at me with a smile. 

So my only mission at the moment was to try and find out what was bugging Percy and try and help her. I mean she had helped me so many times before, it would be cruel to not try and return the favor. So when Percy ran off once again during our training break I ran after her. I was able to catch up quick enough and Percy greeted me with a small smile. 

"Hey Red Robin, what's up?" She asked, not stopping to talk. 

"Oh uh, I just wanted to ask if everything is alright? You seem a bit... distracted" She continued smiling not allowing her face to change. 

"I..." She paused some thoughts seeming to process behind her eyes. "No, I'm okay. Though it's sweet that you want to help. I'm just trying to figure out how to get you all to see monsters." 

"I see. Well how about you relax a bit. Maybe we could go eat tonight? You can choose where." She looked conflicted for a minute her smile dropping slightly before she nodded. 

"Yeah, I'd love that" This time when she smiled it looked a lot more sincere. I couldn't help but smile as well as my heart leaped slightly. 

"Great, uh I'll meet you..."

"Come on, don't think to hard. We'll go after training" She grabs my arm as she drags me back to training. 

-------------------------------------------

When we finished training I looked around for Percy and found her walking towards the exit. I was about to head in her direction when I heard. 

"Yo Red Robin! Can you come over here for second." I looked back into the gym to see Dick calling me over. I nodded quickly before jogging over. I looked behind me as I did to see the rest of the team leaving as well. 

When I stopped in front of me I noticed that Dick was also watching everyone else leave. He didn't start talking though as his eyes focused on someone. I looked back to see Percy waiting there, looking down at her phone as she types out messages. 

"This needs to be a private conversation." Dick whispered behind me. I nodded before calling out. 

"Hey Riptide! I'll meet you by the zeta tube okay? We can leave then" She looked up and nodded, giving me a small thumbs up before she turned the corner. 

I looked back to Dick to see a devilish smirk on his face.  "We can leave then huh? Where you two going?" 

I sighed, "Did you call me over to ask about my plans or was there a point to this conversation?" I asked, his face still held a humorous smile though.