I Dont Like Repeating Myself

Honey Ilona

It wasn't long before night fell upon us once more.

I felt myself slightly at ease, knowing that tomorrow we would be let out and I could live normal again. All this time in here and I hadn't even thought about how mum would be feeling, I disappeared for two days, no explanation and I wasn't answering my phone since I didn't have it on me.

Mr Malfoy hadn't spoken to me much since last night. Part of me wondered if he really did forget about what he said or if he just didn't wanna talk about it but the sentence lingered in my head for way longer then it should off.

I also wondered if it was just a drunken slip up or if he actually meant it? I had the means to ask him, to remind him of what he said and did but another part of me shrunk away and was too scared of his reaction.

What if it really was a mistake? Or better yet, what if it wasn't? I was too scared of either possibility because the thought of it not being a mistake—didn't sound that bad. I knew he wasn't a good person, he had shown me that he wanted nothing to do with me yet, I still felt like he didn't mean it, like my conscious was making an excuse for me to like him.

And I didn't know why.

There was just something about his platinum hair and his icy glare, the way he walked and the way he talked. It drew me in the most unlikely way possible and I know it shouldn't because he's so horrible.

I didn't seem to notice how much he effected me until we were stuck in here together, no one else to talk to but him. I had noticed myself admiring the way he looked on a daily basis but didn't everyone?

I couldn't separate my feelings. Maybe I just felt this way because of his confession or was the confession the wake up of my true desire toward him? The thing that made me realise how I actually felt. 

I couldn't tell.

I currently sat with my legs crossed on the floor, back against the closed door as I played with Alena. Dangling her Leash in front of her then taking it away, she went crazy and decided to chase her own tale. I laughed and rolled up the leash, placing it beside myself before pushing myself off the ground.

I walked over to the kitchen and drew myself a cup, filling it with water. I took a large sip, feeling the cold liquid run down my throat and spread across my chest.

I hummed and placed the empty cup back down on the counter before opening the cupboard, searching for food that I knew wasn't there. I sighed and walked away, as long as we had water—we're fine.

I turned around and went to leave when I was met with Mr Malfoy. He stood leaned against the door frame, his arms crossed as he stared at me. I clutched my racing heart, taking steady breaths as he continued to stay quiet.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Look" he sucked in a breath "I know you remember last night because I noticed the way you look at me has changed" he really pays that much attention to me? To know that I'm not looking at him the same?

"What do you mean?" I played dumb because I wanted to hear him say it, to confirm I wasn't crazy.

"I don't like repeating myself" he scoffed "You know that, I know that and I know we both remember what was said"

"Ok" I nodded "What would of happened if Alena didn't interrupt us?" I asked one of the many questions that had been on my mind since it happened.

"Nothing" he shook his head "I was drunk, you were drunk and it if I wasn't, it never would of happened—not with you anyways, it was a mistake. It meant nothing so I don't wanna hear another word about it"