Voice Your Frustration

Honey Ilona

Draco gave me a smug smirk and began to walk towards me but before he could get any further I stopped him and shook my head.

"No" I chuckled "No, no—I have work to do and so do you, Mr Malfoy"

"I could really get used to you telling me what to do on the daily" he smiled and stepped back around his desk. I chuckled and shook my head before turning my back towards him and walking towards the door.

I left the room without another word from Draco.

Sitting at her desk and trying to make it seem more comfortable.

I smiled and sat down at my own desk.

"Do you know when lunch is?" He asked and I turned around to look at her "Sorry—I just missed breakfast this morning. I was late as it is and I hurried out the door without eating anything"

"12:30" I responded "You can have a break to have something and relax"

"Thank you" she sighed happily "Y'know, you're nicer than I was told" she smiled before turning  around to face her desk.

I nodded and went to turn around back to mine until what she said finally processed and I spun back  around quickly.

"Told?" I frowned and she turned back around to look at me "What do you mean I'm nicer than you were told?"

"Well... I was told that you-your not very friendly with new employees" she said quietly, almost scared of my reaction.

"Who told you that?" I chuckled in disbelief. Mean? Me? If anything, I was the nicest person that works in this building!

"My old job" she sighed "A girl that I worked with said she used to work here and you were—"

"What did she look like?" I asked, unintentionally interrupting Martha's sentence.

"She's blonde—"

"Vivian" I groaned and stood up "You don't know any better but everything Vivian says, she pulls from her own ass"

"Oh—I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"No it's not your fault" I smiled and sat back down.

"Well, she was wrong" she gave me a smile "You're the nicest person I've met in a while"

"Thank you" I sighed and leant back in my seat. After everything between us, after how I treated her so nice at first and tried my best to be her friend, she turns around and spreads lies about me?

It's starting to sound like my Hogwarts years around rude teenage girls.

Except this time she's fully grown and well aware of the effect her words have on me.

"If it helps any" Martha trialed off "No one at the office likes her very well. She gives off a vibe that no one seems to want to handle. It's like she's easy to displease"

"That does help"

It doesn't.

"Thank you, Martha" I sighed and stood back up. Turning around, I made my way back into Draco's office without a knock of the door which was uncommon for me since I always knocked, to give the other some privacy but I wasn't in a very good mood after hearing what Martha just told me.

Shutting the door and Walking towards his desk, I watched his head turn up in confusion as he saw me charging towards him, quite obviously annoyed.

"Did I do something?" He asked as I stood before his desk and placed my hands on the edge.