Yellow

Honey Ilona

"Honey, Look at me" Draco placed a finger under my chin, forcing my eyes to drift over to his. I felt myself gulp and all I could think about was what I'd just got myself into.

My face felt hot and even through my dark skin, he could see the blush bleed through. His once ocean blue eyes swirled into a dark grey and it only had the space between my thighs throbbing and already wanting to fall before him.

This man was so incredibly addictive and he knew that he controlled every part of my body with the click of his fingers or a command from his mouth.

The pad of his thumb ran over my bottom lip as he looked into my eyes.

"I can be cruel" he said "I can be controlling, I can be mean and I can also loose control. There are times where I might take things too far and there are times where I may hurt you. So, I want to know that at one word, I can stop"

"One word?" I furrowed my eyes brows "Can I not just say 'stop' ?"

"Absolutely but 'stop is a word that commonly spews when one is scared, feeling anxious or is just unsure about what's about to happen. You and I both need a word that tells me you've actually had enough and want to stop. I never want you to feel unsafe or panicked with the fear of telling me to stop so what's something you feel comfortable telling me? Something you can easily remember"

"It can be anything?" I asked and he nodded "How about yellow? Its my favourite colour.. I can never forget that, right?"

"Yellow it is" he smiled and leant down to kiss me. I pushed into the kiss and placed both my hands either side of his neck "Never and i mean never" he mumbled against my lips "Be afraid to say 'yellow' when you feel uncomfortable"

"You could never make me feel uncomfortable" I smiled at him "I trust you completely"

"I know" he whispered "But if I do something you don't like or I unintentionally hurt you, I need to know because I may not always respond to the word 'stop' ok?"

"Ok" I responded and leant forward to kiss him again. His hands roamed over my shoulders and down my back, past my arse and then behind my thighs.

He bent down with his lips still in mine and gripped the back of my things "Jump" he mumbled.

I hesitantly obliged and jumped for him to Catch me with no effort and hold me in his arms.

He deepened our kiss by pushing his tongue eagerly into my mouth. I moaned against his and wrapped my arms around his neck once again.

I didn't even notice he was walking until my back hit the bedroom door with a loud and painful thud.

"Ah—" I shouted and broke the kiss "What are you doing?"

"Fuck, I'm so sorry" he laughed "I thought the door would just push open"

"You're an idiot" I shook my head with a chuckle and leant down best I could to twist the handle "Now you can walk in"

"Thanks, sweetheart" he smiled and pressed his lips against mine once more.

He walked across the room until my back hit the mattress and that's when he climbed on top of me, leaning his weight on his elbows beside both sides of my head and his knee between my spread legs.

I breathed heavily, both from the long kiss and the effect he knew he had on my body. It didn't matter what he did or how many times he did it, I would always be at loss of breath around him. 

He made me feel like I was the only girl that mattered in the world.

His hand reached forward and one of his fingers, he brushed the line curl from my face before wrapped his finger around it.