Her

We are gonna have our first ever Draco POV!!!

Honey Ilona

"What?" Blaise laughed and looked over at Theo and Pansy as if it were a funny joke, but the looks on both Mine and Draco's face, suggested anything other then a joke.

"Why—why not?" Pansy frowned and looked towards the small child in Draco's hands.

Draco sighed heavily and went to scratch the back of his neck.

I leant forwards and swallowed harshly. I thought this would be easier, hearing him admit to what he'd actually done, but instead I felt myself dreading the words that were gonna come out of his mouth.

"Honey" he sighed and looked behind himself. I fixed my posture and cleared my throat, appearing unbothered "Please can you just—"

"It was a bet" I blurted out and looked towards the three in front of Draco.

"Honey—"

"It was a game" I chuckled and took a step forward "Between him and Vivian. I was tossed and bounced like a god damn basket ball carnival game"

"Seriously—"

"Shut the fuck up Draco" Theo snapped and shot a deadly look to his friend "Let her finish"

" 'I bet I can get stupid little Honey to trust me' " I mocked his voice but didn't look at him once " 'Maybe even get her to really like me. Get her to give me something that she's so insecure about' can you believe?"

"Are you— is this true?" Pansy crossed her arms and looked up at Draco. She held an expression that would scare anyone. I didn't need to look at Draco to know how hard he was fighting right now.

I chuckled "he's all yours" I mumbled before walking past them and out of the room.

"EveryLeigh hon, go with Honey" Theo smiled down at the kid "See if you can find a snack in the kitchen"

"Ok, daddy" the small child smiled as Draco put her down on the ground.

Draco Malfoy

I watched the back of Honey and Everleigh until the door shut and even then I kept staring at the door, afraid to so much as glance at the three in front of me. Just out of the corner of my eye, I could see their faces turn red and smoke flow from their ears.

"Im sorry—" Pansy laughed "You did fucking what now?"

At the start, it was a game. I was so frustrated at how persistent she was. No matter what I did, she'd still walk into work with that fucking smile on her face and it infuriated me. The way she was constantly happy just made me so angry and I had no idea why.

I had an overwhelming desire to shut down her feelings and maybe it was because I was so confused about my own.

My first time seeing her, the only thing that trudged through my mind was 'Honey, strange name for a strange girl'

She was unlike any other girl I had met before.

Growing up, I managed to tangle myself in women that I thought were perfect. Skinny waists and tight lipped smiles, little to no personality because they didn't care when I left them. It was easier to deal with a girl that had no feeling because I had none of my own.

And then I met Honey.

I tried everything to resist her. I even tried selling the building she lived in only a week after I bought it but I just couldn't. She was there every second of everyday.

I told myself that maybe if I got her out for my system, used her and then left—I would stop feeling like this.

But ever since we were trapped in that room, the urge to devour her grew.

I told myself that what we got, had no hold on me, but eventually I found myself showing up at her doorstep like a lost fucking puppy.

Soon the smile that once pissed me off, turned into something I looked forward to seeing everyday. Her voice was like silk, her presence was like a bad drug and I was addicted.

I tasted her, felt her and now I'm starting to think that it's as close to heaven as I'll ever get.

The look on her face when Vivian told her about a stupid drunken bet, it broke the heart I didn't even know I had.

The fact that I made her feel like I just used her, was torture.

This love was torture.

I didn't know how I was gonna come back to this—back to her. There wasn't an apology in the world that could possibly mend the whole I stabbed through her heart. She trusted me and I tossed it away like an old work draft.

I couldn't even bring myself to look her in the eye. I haven't been able to sleep, eat or even look at myself in the mirror.

"I'm not one to judge but that's just fucked up mate" Blaise sighed and walked past me to sit in my office chair.

I breathed out and turned to my side so I could face them all at the same time.

"Yeah not even I could bring myself to do that" Theo chuckled nervously and side eyed Pansy, as if he was almost scared of what she'd say.

"I've known this girl for a minimum of 20 minutes and already it feels like I'd move heaven and hell to protect her" Pansy said as she took a threatening step towards me "You've never been one that knows how to deal with a woman like her—I know that, Draco. I've known you my whole life and I also know that's she's probably the best thing that's walked into your life since hair gel"

"HA" Theo chuckled to himself.

"Theodore! Can you be mature for 10 fucking minutes!?" Pansy snapped, not even looking at him.

"Sorry—yes ma'am" he responded and straightened his posture. Divorced or not, Pansy had all of us wrapped around her finger.

"When I tell you that it's taking everything in me not to clip you up the side of the head right now, I fucking mean it" Pansy breathed out harshly and I could physically see the way she tried to calm herself down.

"Please do it—"

"Theo I swear to fucking Merlin—"

"Ok! I'll shut up" Theo mumbled and took a step back in surrender.

"Look, all I'm saying is whatever you've done to that girl you better fix" She sighed "She's a good person and deserves at least an apology"

"I've tried" I defended "She doesn't fucking listen to me, pans—"

"I don't give a flying fuck if you have to get on your hands and knees. You will make things right with her and if you ever pull some shit like that again, I'll pick out every perfect little strand of platinum hair on your pretty little head" She walked up and pat me on the shoulder with a sweet, almost scary, smile on her face "Undertsood?"

"Fucking hell, Pansy" I blinked slowly.

"So glad you understand" She smiled and reached up to kiss me on the cheek "Now, do you have booze?"

"Uh—" I cleared my throat and regained my composure "Bottom draw" I said as I pointed towards my desk. 

She nodded and walked towards my desk as Theo took her spot by my side.

"Dude" he laughed and pat my upper back "What the fuck? I haven't seen her this mad since that week in Paris—"

"Don't" I closed my eyes "Don't bring up Paris"

"All I'm saying is I don't think you'll be able to buy your way outta this one" He shrugged before joining Pansy in the quest to open my draw.

Despite the threats Pansy threw my way, she was right. I had to do everything in my power to make things right.

Even if it meant getting on my hands and knees.

Guys I think I may be a little gay for Pansy...

I LOVE HERRRR.

Word count 1340.