Pale Blue

It's been so long! I'm sorry bby <3

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Honey Ilona

I spent the rest of the afternoon with my body leant on the counter, watching Draco zip around the kitchen and mumble to himself as he looked in cook books and prepared food that smelt to die for.

Never had I seen him so fussed over something other then his work.

"Honey where are the—" he turned around and caught my stare "What are you looking at?"

"Oh, nothing" I shrugged "Just the incredibly rare sight of Draco Malfoy doing something for someone other then himself"

He rolled his eyes "Where's your cutlery?"

"Top draw on your right" I said and watched him turn to the side and pull out the draw before grabbing two sets of cutlery.

After dinner, which was the best pasta I have ever eaten in my life, Draco and I were back in the kitchen. Silently cleaning cleaning up, with my hands in the sink washing the dishes, Draco dried as we want.

Of course, this didn't go without complaints on his end.

"Why can we use magic again?" He groaned, wiping down yet another plate that I handed him.

"Because some things are worth taking your time with and it's not bad. Some people need to learn how to cope without Magic and you are certainly one of them" I smiled and handed him a bowl. He rolled his eyes and took it off me.

"Right" he laughed "We live in a world where Dragons exists but you want to hand wash dishes" 

"Yes, Draco. I want to hand wash dishes, Now, stop whining" I confided washing, seeing I only had a couple of more dishes until it was done. I wiped down a cup and reached to my side for Draco to take but after a second, he didn't. I frowned and looked up to find him not there anymore "Draco—"

I almost dropped the cup when feeling his arms reach around my waist, tugging at the bottom of my shirt.

"You have done enough" he whispered close to ear, reaching his other and up to take the cup from my hand. I breathed out heavily and took my hands out from the warm water.

"I'm all-I'm all dirty" I whispered.

"Then take a shower" he said, brushing his lips over my earlobe "I'll wait for you... or not"

"Merlin" I mumbled before ducking from his grip "I'm taking a shower" I said and took a step away from him "You-You will wait... right?"

He chuckled "Of course"

I nodded and spun around, quickly making my way to the bathroom and jumping in the shower before the water could even reach the right temperature. I lathered the scented body wash on my hands and between my fingers before massaging my soft skin.

I dipped my head under and let the hot water slightly burn my face. It relaxed my muscles and Merlin only knows how much I needed to relax right now.

I was feeling out about what was going to happened when I stepped out of this shower. The last time I gave this to him, he stabbed me in the back, hurt me badly then I've ever been hurt before.

Was I ready for it again? Could I withstand the pain again? Or better yet, could I handle what happens if he doesn't hurt me?

I'd never been in a relationship. I didn't know what to say, how to act or even what to do.

How far Into the relationship was it ok to say 'I love you' ?

My thoughts subsided as I felt a rush of cold wind hit the side of my bare body. The feeling made me shutter, a feeling that could only be cause by the shower door opening.