So Green

Honey Ilona

"Oh my god" I sat up and moved away from Draco, pushing my back against the board of the bed and looking down at him "What did we—no, no" I looked down at myself, seeing my nightgown ride up my exposed thighs and actually confirm what I just did.

My breath started to pick up when I looked back down at Draco, his lips slightly parted and glistening with my release.

"Are you ok?" He asked, trying to move closer to me but I pushed myself away.

"I don't-I don't know" I shook my head "I'm-I'm not mad I'm just really shocked how we-we just did that and I can't believe we did that, I just can't comprehend you sitting there right now... looking like that—"

"Like what?" He smiled and pulled himself closer, this time I didn't move and found myself loosing every word I meant to say.

"Like..." I breathed out, noticing how he subtly got closer with each breath but for some reason, I didn't object.

"Like?" he repeated, his tone lowered into a quiet whisper. He placed his hands either side of my hips and I felt as the mattress dipped to his weight on each side of my body.

"Like..." I hesitated "Like you wanna do it again" it was then that he reconnected our lips. My eyes widened when I tasted myself off his lips and Instead repulsing me like I always thought it would, it somehow made my stomach erupt in butterflies.

"I do" he mumbled against my lips "I really do" he pushed his legs up to stabilise himself before grabbing my hips with his hands and pulling me back underneath him. He trailed his kisses across every inch of skin that he'd missed before until every part of me screamed.

Draco Malfoy was here.

And that scared the hell out of me.

"No—I can't, I need time to process, stop I can't do this" immediately Draco backed away from me and looked down at me with concern.

"Did I do something wrong—"

"No. It's not you, it's just—I can't think" I shook my head and placed my face in my hands "I think you should go. At least until I can't figure out what the hells going on. I'm sorry"

"Don't apologise" he sighed and stood up from the bed "And if you're worried, don't be. I'll see you at work on Monday"

"But I-"

"Monday, 9am" and that was the last he said before turning around and leaving my room.

As soon as I heard the door to my apartment close, I buried my head into my pillow, letting out a muffled scream. I don't know what's wrong with me.

What if he never wants to see me again? Why couldn't I just suck it up?

No. This isn't my fault.

But it is?

I didn't know what to think, what my mind was conjuring.

I liked Draco, I really did but I knew I couldn't. He apologised, yes, but apart of me still felt like this was wrong and I was going the wrong thing.

I didn't know why it was so hard for me to accept that someone liked me in that way.

I need a distraction, anything to stop my head from spinning.

I sighed and got up, walking to my desk to collect my phone.

"It's everything alright?" I closed my door behind them and let out a heavy breath "This is where you live—"