Sit-Ups

Honey Ilona

"Hungover?" Bree chuckled as she sat down a cup of coffee before me on my desk. I gave her an annoyed glance and immediately took a sip of coffee. It felt like the best thing in the world right now after the night I had last night.

I don't know what took over me.

I have been avoiding Sebastian at all costs. I didn't know what to say to him because I didn't like him in that way and I'm pretty sure he didn't either. We were both drunk and it was just a mistake.

Well, I've had my fair share of drunk mistakes lately.

"So..." Bree trailed off "Seb noticed you're avoiding him" she started. I let a length groan fall from my lips.

"I'm sorry, Bree but I really don't wanna talk about this right now. I just wanna get the day done and go home. I have a massive headache" I chuckled and took another sip of my coffee.

"No worries, dear" she chirped "Meet me at lunch?" I gave her a nod of confrontation before she left.

Now I was finally alone, well, not alone. Another one of my problems said behind that door and I was dreading more then ever to go in. I knew I had too, tending to him was my job but I wasn't sure if he regretted what happened and he'll treat me badly or if he didn't.

I decided to bit the bullet sooner then later and stood from my desk, taking another sip of coffee before I let myself knock thrice.

I waited a second before I heard his voice and was allowed to come in. I put a smile on my face and  open the door. Looking straight ahead at his desk as I expected him to be there but he wasn't. I frowned and let my eyes trail to the floor where he was.

Doing sit-ups.

"Oh—I'm sorry" I looked away from his sweaty body. He looked to be in workout clothes but with an ear pice in like he expected work during his session.

I heard him laugh shortly and watched from the corner of my eye as he got up and took a step towards me.

His breath heavy and short.

"Morning" he breathed. I gulped and stepped back, grasping the files in my right arm with a tight grip.

"Oh—I'm sorry. I should leave—"

"No" he shook his head with a smile "Y'know you wanna stay" I blinked slowly. He wasn't wrong but he wasn't entirely right either "No coffee this morning. Just a flat water" he instructed before turning around and Walking back to his desk.

I stood there. Unable to move and I didn't know why.

"Are you gonna go or do you wanna watch me change?" He smirked, leaning on the back of his chair.

"No-No. I'll go" I said quickly before turning around and leaving as fast as I could. I closed his door and immediately leant my body on the back. I breathed out heavily and closed my eyes to rid the imagine of Mr Malfoy in my brain.

And suddenly I felt guiltily. I had kissed Sebastian last night and I couldn't help but think and worry about how Draco would react if he ever found out.

Should I tell him? No. Would he find out anyway? I don't know. That's what scared me the most. What if he takes it personal and I loose my job? or even worse, what if he doesn't care?

Stop Honey. You're overthinking again. 

"Move" her scratchy voice barked at my face. So close I could feel her warm breath on my cheek. I opened my eyes and was met with the perfect looking Vivian.