Delicate Kisses

Honey Ilona

"Excuse me?" I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest tighter then before to hide my cleavage.

"I'm-" hiccup "I'm so sorry. That was inappropriate—it just kinda slipped out" he laughed, scratching behind Alena's ears.

"I think you need to leave" I said, spinning around to open the door "You need to go home and get some rest. You're gonna regret all of this tomorrow"

"I-I can't go home" he shook his head "My fathers there and he's a shit fuck"

"Then go to Vivian's, go to a friends—I don't care. You just gotta leave" I pointed towards the opened door. He sighed heavily and gently pushed Alena off his lap before standing form the couch.

"I'm-I'm sorry" he said again as he walked towards the door "I shouldn't of stormed in like this"

I pressed my lips into a thin line, not saying anything. He stood in the doorway and turned his back towards the hall.

"You still have your job by the way" he said "In case you were worried about that" he started to slowly back from the room "I know you probably weren't because—"

"Mr Malfoy careful!—" I reached forward and tried to grasp his hand, shirt, shoulder—a anything but it was too late. Instead I found myself tumbling to the ground as he did.

I closed myself and braced for impact. We created a large thud noice that I cursed myself for since I knew I would be getting a complaint in the morning. I breathed out slowly and opened my eyes.

Great.

Of course I landed on top of him.

"What happened?" He groaned, soothing over his forehead.

"You walked backwards over a stack of newspapers and fell, taking me with you" I said as I tried to push myself off him but as I piled my weight onto my wrist, it bucked and I feel again. A sharp pain shot up my forearm, causing me to wince.

"Ah—shit" I whispered.

"Are you ok?" Mr Malfoy asked.

"I'm-I'm fine" I confirmed. I opened my eyes and noticed he was staring at me. I stared back for a silent second.

He really was beautiful. As much of a jerk as he was, he was pretty. The soft yellow light of the hallway reflected off his blue hues, making them look a foggy green, his skin almost looked like it held some colour in this light and being this close to him—I could smell his minty breath mixed a fire whisky.

My breath hitched as I watched his eyes flutter down to my lips then back up to my eyes slowly.

What was he—

And that's when I happened.

It felt not real, like I was dreaming—This whole thing did. Not only was this my first kiss but it was with the man I would of least expected. I mean, I had read it—in the books I occupied myself with but never did i think it would ever happen to me. His lips felt so soft against mine, they were cold—despite the heat radiating off his face.

I nearly squealed when I felt his hands grip my hips, the silver of his rings almost burnt through my nightgown—feeling like they'd leave a print into my delicate skin. I felt his tongue run over my bottom lip and this is when I stated to panic. I had never kissed before let alone make-out—I didn't know what to do with my tongue, with my hands, with my face.

I tried to pull away but was stopped when one of his hands clasped around my neck and drew me closer. I didn't know what to think, every time I had a rational thought, his tongue would invade and that was all I could think about.