Memory Lane

Omg y'all I'm so sorry I forgot to post this yesterday 😭

Honey Ilona

"Hey, Honey" Bree smiled as she leant her hand on my desk and handed me a cup of fresh coffee.

"Hey" I smiled, taking a sip of the hot liquid that tasted so sweet, just how I like it.

"How was your night?" She smirked eyeing me up and down. I frowned in confusion and looked over my myself for a second. Is there something on my face?

"Uh..." I blinked slowly "Good"

"Just good?" She grinned, looking between me and Draco's closed office door.

"Is there something on my face or...?"

"Your necks littered with hickey's" she said as she pointed to where my hair draped behind my shoulder, revealing the side of my neck.

"What?" My eyes widened as I brought a hand up to my neck. I hadn't even noticed that he put them there nor did I see them in the mirror this morning before I left.

"Merlin, it looks like he attacked you—how did you not know that? Couldn't you feel it?" She frowned and leant down to look closer.

"Stop" I blushed, taking my hand away and pushing my hair forward to hide the side of my neck covered in purple marks.

"That's assault" she joked with a teasing smile.

"Subject change!" I smiled and opened the draw before me "There's are the new floor plans Mr Malfoy wanted you to go over before they start working"

"Ugh" Bree rolled her eyes and placed her coffee on my desk before taking the folder from me "I thought these had already been processed"

"Those were the old ones" I said "Draco didn't like the black floors"

"Picky bitch" Bree sighed "Alright, I'll have these back before the end of the day"

"Thanks" I smiled and went to confine back with my work.

"Are you excited for that new intern to start today?" Bree said as she tucked the folder underneath her arm and picked her coffee back up.

"Oh!" I gasped and stood up "I almost forgot! She'd probably be downstairs right now so clueless and not knowing where to go"

Bree chuckled "I'll see you at lunch" she said before turning around and walking away.

I sighed and turned around to knock on Draco's door. Just like always, it was a quick second before he answered and I pushed open the door.

"Honey" he smiled as he looked up and met my eye.

"Morning" I said cheerfully "And before you ask, no I'm not staying. Just wanted to let you know that I'm heading down stairs to meet Martha and was wondering if you'd want to speak to her when she's up here?"

He laughed "Understandable and once she's settled, bring her in and I'll welcome her"

"If you treat her anyway you did me when I first started, the last thing she'll feel is welcomed" I chuckled "Anyways, I'll see you later"

"Counting down the minutes" he responded before I spun on my heel and left the room.

I pressed the button to the elevator and immediately it opened to reveal an empty space. I walked in, pressing the floor button and leaning my back against the wall as it started to descend.

It was quick considering no one else had pressed a button to have it stop so I was on the first floor in the span of a couple of seconds.

The door opened slowly and as soon as there was a big enough space, I inched my way through and walked across the bottom floor.