2- changes

* this font represents thoughts*
* this font represents dialogue*
Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

Hazel struggled to open her eyes.

It was an unfamiliar place. She slowly looked around. The place looks like hospital. So she is in a hospital bed. She slowly scanned her surroundings. Some boys were lying on the beds nearby. She tried to sit on her bed but her body was killing her with the pain.

Ouch....

shit....it hurts....

Boys' attention went to her. They were staring at her. She ignored them.

Why am I going through this? And what are they looking at? Why everyone is so loud?

She noticed something wasn't right. Her senses are bit more increased. She observed the surroundings carefully. She could hear everyone talking, walking in to building everything clearly. The weirdest thing is that she could smell a strong scent of chocolate there. Smell was very addictive for her. She was strongly attracted to it.

Ooh...god...am I craving for chocolate? Why this smell makes me so addicted? What's wrong with me?

Suddenly she felt someone near her. She looked up to see two boys near her. She quickly recognized one of them. He was the one who was getting beat up in forest, the one who screamed. It means these boys were those who were on the ground.

So they all survived, thank god. But who is this guy near him? How did they got into this mess? This guy doesn't looks like the one getting into unwanted fights.

Hazel looked into that boy's eyes. When their eyes met she felt very attracted to it.

Oh my god. He looks so handsome. Wait, am I staring at him? Oh no, Hazel do something, look away from him. But he is so handsome. When did I became like this? Why am i noticing boys? I can't help but look into that beautiful eyes.

They both lost in each other's eyes. Some sort of weird feelings which she doesn't understand. Staring broke when the other one spoke.

Hello, I'm Jin, May I know your name?

Hazel looked at him.

H...Hazel.... she replied.

Jin smiled at her.

Hello, Hazel. Nice to meet you. These are my brothers. This one here is Hoseok, that one reading book is Namjoon, sleeping one is Yoongi, those two are Jimin and Tae they are twins, and the one hiding behind them is Jungkook he is a bit shy. Don't mind him.

Oh my god. Too many cute guys. By the way why is he telling me all these? I didn't ask. Anyway hazel just give a smile and end this conversation as soon as possible.

Hazel looked at them. She gave a smile, awkwardly.

Jin- Are you okay, Hazel? You were hurt badly.

He doesn't looks like giving up. I don't want to hurt his feelings but the only thing i need now is silence. My head is killing me.

She looked at him. His eyes were filled with care.

How am I feeling?

Hazel thought about what happened to her. She starts to feel panic when she remembered those events.

What if that man didn't came? Those jerks .... I .... I.... this is insane.

Her body is in pain. Her mind was full of those events. She feels like she wants to die.

Hazel you are frightening us. Are you okay? You don't look like you are okay. Shall I call nurse? Jin asked.

What? why this guy looks scared? Other one is also panicking. Can't they just leave me alone. But they look concerned. Why should they? I'm just a stranger.

But she felt a bit happy when this boy cared about her. No one ever done that. Only thing that made her happy that these boys were saved.

But where are their parents. They must be wondering about them. Wait did he say brothers?

Hazel looked at him. He was standing there with concern.

What happened? Are you okay? Hoseok asked

Hazel- (fake smile) Yes, I'm feeling better. Thank you for asking.

They both sighed and looked each other. Then again turned to Hazel.

Jin- actually I want to th......

Jin was stopped when someone opened the door. They saw a tall man standing in front of the door.

Now who is this guy? He doesn't look like a doctor.

Hazel thought. He looked at Hazel.

Stranger- you're awake, how are you feeling?

Wow another weirdo. Who are these people and why are they concerned about my wellbeing?

Hazel-(shocked) I'm good. May I know who are you?

Stranger- I'm Jihoon. What were you thinking when you went all alone into the forest? What if something happened to you what will your parents do?

Hazel felt him familiar.

I have seen him somewhere.

Suddenly she remembered the face of the one who saved her.

Hazel- you.... you saved me?

Jihoon- you didn't answer my question though, where are your parents?

Hazel- why should I tell you?

Jihoon- you must. I have to inform them. They must be wondering where you went. Now tell me where are they?

Hazel, - dead.

Everyone was shocked at her answer. They all were staring at her.

Hazel- what??

They all looked back to Jihoon.

Jihoon- ooh...I'm sorry.... then also why did you fight them? You are a girl...

Hazel- so what?

Jihoon- I wasn't going to offend you. I....

Wait, I know you.... you're a fighter. Aren't you? I had seen you in ring.

Hazel turned to see Jin's shy brother were standing near her.

Hazel- you also go for ring fights?

Him- I just watch; I'm not allowed to fight.

Jihoon- you can fight? But.....i mean..how well could you...fight?

Hazel- very well. I have even fought with top fighters but.......... this seems weird.

Jihoon- weird?

Hazel- they may have used steroids, but then also it's not easy for me to get caught.

Jihoon- you felt anything different?

Hazel- they had inhuman strength and speed. But how did you fight them? I clearly saw you fighting them with ease.

Jihoon- I'll tell you, (turning towards the boys) by the way how did you got attacked? What were you doing there and where are your parents?

Jin hesitated for a moment and looked Hoseok. He gave a nodd to Jin and Jin sighed.

Jin- we are also orphans. We were raised in an orphanage together. I'm Jin, the eldest. I'm working as a chef. We all do small jobs. And we all had moved to a house near the forest a week ago. Younger three went into forest and later we four went in search of them. They were caught by those men and we tried to save them. They were too strong for us.

Jihoon- I think you people are lucky to be saved at time. I don't know the reason but isn't it common sense to stay away from deep forest?

Twins and shy one were staring at the floor.

They maybe feeling guilty of putting their brothers in danger. Anyway they were saved. But how? This tall guy is hiding something for sure. I must ask.

Hazel- but something isn't right about them. How did you managed to save us?

Namjoon- wait,how did you got here? I mean i heard you were saved with us.

Hazel- its a big story and i don't think i'm obliged to reveal it to you. Now you tell me how you managed to save us.

Jihoon- you won't believe if I say

Hazel- (rolling her eyes) what you gonna say? They are not humans? Some sort of supernatural beings?

Jihoon- (serious) what if I was going to say that?

~ hey guys, you may feel the female lead is bit rude. Please understand her character was alone for a long time and have bit trust issues. She will get better after sometimes.
And what do you think Jin was going to say ?
Please don't forget to vote. I wish a good day you all. Love ya