13- feeling down

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

are you okay?  Jungkook looked at Hazel with concern.

Hazel looked at him confused.

Jungkook – I know you're angry with me. But now I'm asking you as a real friend.

(What is wrong with him?)

Don't look at me like that. I'm confused but same time surprised. Wait would you mind if I talk to you about something? I don't have anyone else to talk.

(He wants to talk to me?)

Hazel – (folding her hands) okay... carry on...

Jungkook – i don't know who will understand my concern because no one else know this. i used have a habit of playing games in night and as the youngest i always have chance to sleep with any of my brothers even Yoongi hyung. Sometimes I have heard Jin hyung crying in his sleep. He'll go like mom...don't go... babies will cry.... Like that. Except for Jimin hyung, taehyungiehyung and me everyone have this.  Now everyone is scared that their nightmares are true. Imagine what you feel when suddenly one day someone says all your nightmares are true and that is because you were born special. i can only guess it. Because i don't have any memories of our family even as a night mare. I felt you may understand my situation because you are in the same boat as me. There is no memory of anything but knowing that there are many reason for all these struggles. And even someone whom you thought were your family had lost everything to keep you safe. it sucks isn't it?

Hazel – you're right. More than the past it just hurt me. Why did she risked her everything, even separated from her mate to protect me? And suddenly disappeared again? Those two years after she was gone, Jihoon oppa may have gone through same but the hurting will be even more.

Jungkook – she may have a reason, Hazel. My mind is telling me that she is somewhere around and when the time comes she'll come back.

Hazel, - I lost my hope.

Jungkook- don't do that. See Jihoon hyung had also lost his hope but what news did he heard?

Hazel – but why is she doing this to everyone who loves her. 

Jihoon- remember what hyung told us? The prophecy. Even though I don't know what it is, it seems dangerous. She may be on her duty of preparing for fulfilling prophecy, to help you. we can't do anything. Even Jihoon hyung understood her situation. it must be hard for her too, leaving everyone she loves just because she has a destiny.

Hazel- you're right. I was so angry that you didn't think like that. I just miss her a lot.

Jungkook- of course hazel, you're a human.

Hazel- human?

Jungkook- I mean werewolf. And it also has emotions like humans.

Hazel- really??

Jungkook- I think.... wait... you're teasing me?

Hazel- (cold) am I?

Jungkook – stop it, hazel. I think you're okay now.