20- Guests

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

someone is coming this way.  Hazel said as boys were staring at them confused.

Jihoon- could you tell me what kind?

Hazel – werewolves and  unknown kind. I guess vampires as there is four different smell. I can smell strawberry, raspberry, green apple, lemon and of course a bunch of werewolves. Around 10-15.

Jihoon- vampires and werewolves together? boys prepare. Don't transform now. Assemble in gate. Hobi and Hazel go and wear your clothes quickly. It could be anyone. I wish for good news.

Everyone- (confused) oka...y

They all assembled in front of gate. Hobi and Hazel joined quickly. As they were near others could smell them. Suddenly Jihoon smiled.

Jihoon- Guys no need to fear

Yoongi- why?

Hazel- someone you know?

Jihoon- yes, very much. I can't believe they are giving a surprise visit. They may have heard something about current events.

Jihoon oppa looks so happy. who would it be?

As they were talking three SUVs was visible to them. As it got nearer it slowed down. Jihoon signaled them to park it inside gate. Those people got out of the car and hugged Jihoon. He even hugged vampires. Boys were shocked.

Jimin- stories says that werewolves and vampires are enemies. Then what is this?

Tae- (shrugging) don't know let's wait and see.

Jihoon invited all of them into castle and they all sat in living room like it's their own home.

Jungkook- (whispering to Hazel) I never thought this living room could carry this much people.

Hazel- (whispering) me too. They seems to be very familiar with this place.

Hobi- (putting hands around Hazel and Kookie) yeah, they may have lived here before

Jin- sh... listen to what they are talking.

Blonde she-wolf – this place never changes.

Brunette – I know someone love his mate so much (teasingly)

Long haired male wolf- girls stop it. I heard about your mate hyung. Don't be sad. She must have her own reason 

Jihoon- I know Hyunjin, and I'm really okay. thanks to her, Hazel was kept hidden properly.

Hyunjin- Hazel??

Jihoon- (serious)I have many things to tell you.

Black haired wolf- (pointing towards Hazel and boys) hyung I was going to ask about them. are they newbies?

He came near boys smiled at them. Suddenly he looked at Hazel with shocked face.

Black haired wolf- wait? Hyung...she....alpha? Is she? Prophecy?