10- confusion

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

(Why everything looks blur?)

Hazel slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on her bed. She had a severe headache.

(How did I end up here? What happened? )

She looked around. Something moved near her. She saw Hobi sitting on the chair near her bed. He was asleep. He was holding her hand.

(Was he taking care of me? He looks tired. He…he is holding my hand. )

She blushed. She tried to divert her gaze from him.

(I want some water. )

She slowly released her hand from his. But it woke him up. He rubbed his eyes and adjusted his messy hair. He saw hazel awake and staring at him. He gave her a smile.

(He is so cute)

Hobi- you’re awake.

(He looks tired)

Hazel- how much time did I sleep?

Hobi- you were asleep for one and a half day

(What the hell?)

Hazel- what happened??

Hobi- you transformed and attacked Yoongi hyung. Jihoon had to shoot two tranquillizers to make you stop from killing him.

(I attacked Yoongi? Did I hurt him?)

Hazel- is he okay??

Hobi- yes, a bit frightened. That’s all

(Wait a minute, how did I transform?)

Hazel- but how did this happen. Rogues will only transform after 3-4 months.

Hobi- Jihoon is working on this matter with Joon.

(They must be confused too. What did actually happened? And I feels like my senses are bit more active. I could smell someone walking towards this room. Is that Jin oppa?)

Jin slowly open the door and peeped to check. When he saw Hazel up he came into the room. He gave Hazel a smile.

Jin- hello Hazel

Hazel- hey, oppa

Jin- how do you feel?

Hazel- better, a small headache.

Jin- go and take a Bath. I have prepared food. You will be okay after some time.