16- feelings

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

A brook which was flowing through deep forest have a small water fall there. Water was falling between rocks. Green  and yellow leaves from trees is all over place like a carpet. Small rays of sunlight are struggling to reach bottom through canopies of big trees. Birds are flying and rabbits are playing. A pack of deer was drinking from stream. Hazel climbed over fallen trees to get near waterfall. Animals ran when they saw Hazel. Hazel observed around and made sure no one was around. She transformed back to her human form. She climbed over a rock which was near to fall and sat there looking at the waterfall. Deer pack and rabbits which ran away slowly poked their head out and confirmed Hazel was harmless. They went back to what they were doing. Hazel stared into that natural beauty.

Now I feel lucky to be a werewolf. If I was a human, I would never travel into deep forest and get to see this beautiful image. I had to copy this to my book after reaching castle. But this place is so nice. Oh god I wish Hobi oppa was here too. He would love this. Wait why am I thinking of him. Hazel, concentrate. Look there are deer. Those two look so cute. Wait, lovey dovey?  In front of this single me? 

You could have brought him here.

please don't start now.

look at the view in front of you. isn't that best place to be with your mate? 

Calm down, i will bring him here one day. Now i'm going to jump into water.

Hazel confirmed her surroundings was safe and kept her belongings aside. Then she slowly put her legs into the water. Its not as deep as she thought. She swam around for sometime. But her mind was filled with questions by her wolf. But she had started to enjoy these questions.

am i starting to have feelings for him? I'm here swimming in a beautiful stream but all i think about is him. But what about him? he never asked me out.  Am i not good enough? let him take his time. i don't want to ruin that friendship. i prefer this rather than being alone. wait, sun is setting. i again lost the track of time. i have to go....  

She quickly got out of the water and took her belongings. After taking one more glance at the waterfall Hazel return to castle. It became dark as she reached the castle. She met Jihoon before going to her room and reported every suspicious thing she saw. Jihoon told her to take a rest and told he had some more work to do.

now i want to eat and sleep. i'm tired from swimming for a long time.

 She was walking through corridor suddenly someone grabbed her. She knew who was that. Smell of chocolate was everywhere than she knew someone is emotional now. She had a smile on her face. Hobi turned her around and made her look at him.

Hobi- (tense) where were you??

Hazel was stupidly staring at his face. His black hair, perfect jawline, lips, brown eyes, she was lost in his handsome face. Casual black t-shirt with printed pajama pants, he looks cute in this.

Why does he look so cute and handsome now? Why I'm having some sort of weird feeling. Why am I staring at him? Hazel take your eyes of him. Oh God I can't.

Hazel he is so hot.

i know

he got very perfect lips.....