15- Transformation

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

Jihoon was reading a book in his room when Hazel and Hobi brought Jin to there. He asked them to calm down first before speaking because they seem tensed. They explained their doubt to him. Jihoon listen to their concerns carefully and confirmed it must be his transformation.

Jihoon- Jin you're the eldest here. Hazel's change occurred right after her charm was lifted because she was a special wolf. Next must be you. It goes with age. I think within a month everyone will transform. The charm must have gone that day you came here.

Jin- Charm??

Jihoon- witch's charm. The one which blocked your wolf powers, allowed you to live like humans till now.

Hobi- what? Is that possible? Who put that on us?

Jihoon- as I said the prophecy predicted your birth. The one who predicted was a witch. Emma, the good witch. She was in search for you all from then. When she found you all she warned everyone's parents and put a charm on child. All of your mates were first to be found, Hazel's parents barely managed to escape and yours were the worst. By the time she found your family, east clan found you. One of you were kidnapped by those people but she saved him. Then she risked herself to help you all escape but you barely managed to escape. She lost her one leg due to this. I'm trying to find her. She will come here to help you.

So it is true. He was kidnapped and saved. Oh god his worries are coming true. I can feel him scared right now.

Hobi was silent all the time. Hazel was looking at him. He slowly looked at her. She gestured him to relax. He took a breath.

Hobi- hyung......when she comes can I talk to her privately?

Jihoon- why?

Hobi- I have to thank her.

Jihoon- why?? Wait, is that........

Hobi- I am the one whom she saved

Jihoon- you were the one who were abducted by them? I thought it was your brother. So she saved you.

Hobi- yes, my memories are not clear because it only comes as nightmares. i remember they threw me into a dark room and kept me there to die. i cried till i passed out. Then i remember waking up in someone's shoulder. i don't remember her face but i remember smell of herbs from her hair.

Jihoon- she uses special herbs from forest to maintain her hair. So she always smells like that. And are you okay now? 

Hobi- yes, almost. Nightmares decreased after I came here. there is still a fear of darkrooms. 

Jihoon- if you want to talk about it I'm here.

Hobi- I will hyung, I have to. i will talk to you when i'm ready.

Jihoon- good, now go and tell boys to meet me in here with Hazel. I have to talk to Jin.

Hazel- okay, I'll be right back