17- Date(1)

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

*this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

Jungkook’s mouth opened when he entered and Hazel was standing there awkward.

Kookie- did you just got robbed? Shall I inform Jihoon hyung.

Hazel- it’s little bit mess

Kookie- little bit? Hazel from what I know you’re very organized person. I never saw your room like this. Why all clothes are laying everywhere in the room. Look it’s also on fan.

Hazel- I was looking for some clothes to wear.

Kookie- like this? And why you can’t find it from this mess?

Hazel- there is nothing good enough, why didn’t I bought clothes before I came here?

Kookie- who are you and where is our hazel?

Hazel- what? Uhh… stop it kookie

Kookie- what really got into you?

Hazel- why?? What’s wrong with me looking for good clothes?

Kookie- it’s not that. You never cared about your appearance. What’s the occasion? Wait… your birthday??

Hazel- WTF. No it’s not my birthday and is that something considered to be special?

Kookie- you’re hazel, confirmed. Then why are you acting weird?

Hazel- well…. He kind of asked me out….

Kookie- who?? Wait what??? Hobi hyung???

Hazel, - yup… oh shit…this is awkward.

Kookie- no… it’s…. you know I’m so happy. Oh God, that’s great.

Hazel- I never had to dressed up in my life so could you help me with choosing one?

Kookie- I’ll try, I’m not good with girls. You’re the first one whom I talk casually. But show me what you got, I’ll tell according to hyung's taste.

Hazel- let’s try come, these are some I have decided

Hazel showed him many clothes. They both searched for an hour. In the end they both ended up choosing a black vintage tee with high waisted blue jeans. A small chain and converse to complete the look.

Hazel- I think this is okay….

Kookie- are you going to wear makeup?

Hazel- oops, I’m a makeup virgin. Never used so I don’t have it.

Kookie- but girls carry them often

Hazel- I never had them. Makeup or no makeup is a personal choice. I choose not to use it.

Kookie- don’t your friends made you wear makeup? I have seen girls make help their friends to put makeup in my class.

Hazel shockingly looked at him. Kookie was staring innocently at her. She turned towards window. She stared at the sky blankly.

Hazel- (forcing a smile) I never had friends.

Kookie- what??

Hazel- other students thought I was weird. They never talked to me. I was always alone in a corner.

Kookie- weird? But how come they never talked to you? You are very sweet.

Hazel- it’s like that kookie, they hated me. At first they tried to bully me. But when they get to know I’m a fighter they changed their method.

Kookie- changed their methods?

Hazel- spreading rumors about me. And one mistake of my life was also there to help them

Kookie- what mistake ?

Hazel- nothing

Kookie narrowed his eyes at her.

Hazel- what??

Kookie- nothing?

Hazel- yes, nothing…. now go….

kookie- (smirk) why should I?

Hazel- I want to change my clothes, or else you wanna see me changing?

Kookie looked at Hazel for a second. His cheeks had a red tint.

Hazel- Don’t tell me that you are imagining that

Kookie stood red and stunned for a second. Then he ran outside. He didn’t even take a single glance back. He ran towards Hobi's room as much fast as he can. When he reached there he didn’t even knock he just barged into room. He just got stunned at the sight.
Kookie- WTF???