11- past

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

take it fast we have to leave this place faster , jihoon exclaimed

Hazel – why??

Jihoon- do it fast

Hazel grabbed pic from his hand and put it inside her bag. She took other pics too. Hobi carried box from room. They left there to Castle. Everyone was silent inside car. They never saw Jihoon this much angry. When they reached castle Jihoon marched into his study after yelling at them.

Listen, I don't want anyone near my room. I'm going to make some calls. GOT IT?

Everyone was bit confused. Then he left.

He looks very…. angry…., Jimin said

Jin suggested that they can go to meeting room and sort Hazel's box. They all agreed and followed Jin into meeting room. There they started to look into Hazel's box. There was some pics, many weird items,  a letter and a diary.

Tae- what are these things?

Hazel -  I don’t know

Jimin- it’s your box

Hazel- But I never opened it.

Namjoon- why?

Hazel – she told me not until I’m 21

Tae- aren’t you 21?

Hazel- yes

Jimin- then why didn’t you open this?

Hazel- she left me, I was angry so I didn’t touch anything she gave me.

Tae- you’re quite stubborn, aren’t you?

Jin-  Tae, stop it. Hazel read that letter and diary. We may get some information. It may be for you so it’s not fair if we read it.

Hazel-  you are right, but how does Jihoon oppa knew her? I don't understand.

Jimin- imagine that letter says her aunt is a werewolf. That would be a twist.

Jihoon-  Nothing to imagine, it’s true.

Everyone flinched from sudden entry of Jihoon.

Jin- hyung?

Hazel- Jihoon oppa?

(What truth??)

Jihoon- (sighing) do you remember me talking about my mate?

Tae- yes, you told us this castle is her idea and she is dead.

Jihoon- Her name was Anna

(Anna??)

Hazel – What??

Jihoon-  Yes, Hazel, it’s your aunt

(No way.....no this can't be happening now)

Everyone was silent for some time. Hazel was completely shocked by the truth. Jihoon was standing without any expression.

Jimin – But you told us she was dead.

Jihoon- that’s what they told me. Her parents lied to me.

(Lied?? Why would they?)

Hoseok- Why?

Jihoon-  i'm not sure. I was confused when I saw her pic in your mate's house, Hobi. That’s why I acted weird out there. All these time I mourned for her death. I thought I couldn’t even protect my own mate. I was such a failure. But suddenly I got to know that she is alive and left me.

Yoongi- (looking at Hazel,) so mates could leave to.