8- trust issues

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

H…Hazel…. What…what are you d…doing here?

They all stared at Hazel eyes wide open. Namjoon gulped.

Hazel-(cold) Jihoon is calling you all for lunch, and tell him I’m not coming.

And she left there. Her eyes were red. Namjoon understood she heard everything.

Namjoon- HAZEL… LISTEN….

He tried to call her. Jungkook hold him back.

Jungkook- she’s gone... Hyung.

Tae- did she hear anything?

Jimin- Her face says so

Yoongi- why do we have to care, let’s go for lunch

Namjoon- hyung........ okay, but I’ll talk to her later. At least we were badmouthing her. We have to apologize.

Yoongi- whatever

They all went to dining hall. Hazel went to her room. She locked it and made sure no one will come. She fell on her bed crying. She couldn’t believe what they’ve said.

I expected this from Yoongi but Jimin and Tae? Even kookie and Joon? I thought they know me? Why did I trust them? How could they trust you? It’s only been a week since you met. You are a stranger hazel, A Stranger. Wait so Hoseok and Jin also have same thoughts. Hazel you fool it’s your fault thinking they are your friends. You trust easily fool. You’re nothing but a stranger to them. A stranger who is trying to separate them.

She was feeling so sad. She cried for a long time. She was starting to feel she had someone. At least she had saved them at her risk. She doubted her choice. If she had not tried to save them she will be living her normal life. Why did she had to do that? Her mind was again a mess. After sometime she decided not to get attached to anyone in this life.

Today onwards I will just focus on myself and they can go on their own way. Thank god I knew this today. Or else this would be tougher for me. Let me go and take a bath for fresh start.

She heard Namjoon calling her but she didn’t answer. Later in that evening everyone was training. Hoseok saw Hazel missing. Jin saw her earlier and she avoided him. Her sudden change in attitude confused them. They asked others about it. At last Namjoon told them everything happened. Hoseok was so angry but Jin was angrier. It’s after a long time they saw Jin this much angry.

He snapped at them.

Jin- you all said what??

Jimin- we were angry hyung

Tae- why Hoseok hyung beat Jimin for her, he never did that before

Jin- mate bond is stronger; it acts without thinking it can’t be controlled

Yoongi- stop this shit hyung, did she got you too in her pocket??

Jin- Yoongi, SHUT UP OR ELSE I’LL RUB YOUR FACE ON GROUND, do you all think you have audacity to talk bad about her?

Namjoon-  why are you supporting her?

Jin- it’s because of her kindness you can talk now